Playing Media Hub Content Via HDMI

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
So, I rented a movie on media hub. Connected the HDMI adapter to my Television. The TV began to mirror my infuse, I was getting pretty excited. I turn on media hub and begin to play my new rented movie when all of a sudden I get a message on my TV that media hub content cannot be viewed through HDMI. The movie starts up on my infuse and all I get is audio through the television. I am so bummed! Although watching a movie is a great experience on the infuse, it really stinks that you can't watch your purchased content on the screen of your choice.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
yea unfortunately some company's will do that and they are protected because they never promised media hub would stream although i do not know why they would not allow this. HBO GO does the same thing i tried to plug my infuse into a tv to watch a series and only was able to get audio.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I did the same thing by renting a movie and it wouldnt play through HDMI. I believe thats Samsungs Security feature. You can always rent, HDMI it out and Burn it at the same time.

dish_kingpin

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
So, I rented a movie on media hub. Connected the HDMI adapter to my Television. The TV began to mirror my infuse, I was getting pretty excited. I turn on media hub and begin to play my new rented movie when all of a sudden I get a message on my TV that media hub content cannot be viewed through HDMI. The movie starts up on my infuse and all I get is audio through the television. I am so bummed! Although watching a movie is a great experience on the infuse, it really stinks that you can't watch your purchased content on the screen of your choice.
yeah im pissed about it. if samsung or droid doesnt fix this soon im going back to the iphone and ill make sure no one in logansport or kokomo and surrounding areas buys a droid phone again, ill right so many bad reviews. ive had nothing but problems out of them and so has many other people i know. im not happy with it at all. very disappointed. the i phone was way better just not a big enough screen.

2Munkeez

May 11, 2011
Visit site
yeah im pissed about it. if samsung or droid doesnt fix this soon im going back to the iphone and ill make sure no one in logansport or kokomo and surrounding areas buys a droid phone again, ill right so many bad reviews. ive had nothing but problems out of them and so has many other people i know. im not happy with it at all. very disappointed. the i phone was way better just not a big enough screen.

Wow, really? I mean I'm as turned off, as everybodyelse, that I can't HDMI out a media file that I BOUGHT, but otherwise this device has been an absolute joy to use. I exchanged it, once, because it was a little buggy. It was nothing too serious, but I expect a perfect device. The replacement has worked flawlessly. I've used iPhones, before, my wife is a die hard iPhone fan, but I think the Infuse is a much better device. I'm surprised you've had so many problems with yours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86