Playlists not updating on my phone when I update them in iTunes on my Mac

Billybump

May 20, 2018
Visit site
I am a recent convert to Android so I'm still learning! The answer may be obvious, but I've not found it yet!

Music is a BIG part of my life. I have used iTunes on both a pc and Mac for as long as I can remember. Playlists play a very big part.

My issue is, if I update a currently sync'd playlist in iTunes on my Mac, the changes don't update on my phone, and it's driving me insane!

I have loads of album playlists, that's fine, they don't change. My main playlist contains my current "Favourite" tracks, and this playlist constantly changes.

If I update my playlist in iTunes on my Mac, this is not reflected on my phone if the playlist already exists, no matter on how many times I sync it.

For a start, I thought it was down to the app I use to transfer the files, but I'm now thinking that this is not the case.

I've tried iSyncr, doubleTwist and Synctunes. All have the same issue so it can't be the actual app. I even get the same issue the Google Play Music App.

Any ideas? I'm going crazy here!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8, updated to the latest software version. I am syncing from a Mac Mini from 2014 running High Sierra.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Tim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej