Poor Battery Life

claudiopallone

Mar 22, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys I need a help

I have just got the LG G6 for a couple of days and i am really disappointed with the battery.

I have got barely 4 hours of SOT and 9 h and 40 min of life even though I had brightness halfway and location off. I have used the gps 10 min watched some YouTube videos some messages but nothing so intensive. What s the problem ?

I have bought this phone because of what I very heard about the battery :/

The only thing I can say is that I have installed a pixel theme but other than that really nothing that could drain the battery intensively

Please help me!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html
You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.

Lopez 4 Life

Mar 18, 2018
Visit site
Same here, i definitely had high expectations on the battery life of this phone, or maybe i have just been spoiled coming from a phone that would last me all day long lol.

Attachments

• 5552.jpg
    5552.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 29

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah....I had a Le Eco LePro3 for a few months and would regularly get almost TWO FULL DAYS of use without needing to plug it in. It died from getting wet and I just switched to the G6 instead of using the replacement LP3 they sent me. I was definitely spoiled by that INSANELY good battery life, having to plug my G6 in late afternoon to keep it alive until the end of the day.

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
4 and a half hours is good SoT for the G6. Anything less than 4 hours is typically bad. 5-6 is stellar. The 821 is not nearly as power efficient as the 835.