Power Button Placement

IanMcB

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Just got a 16 gig Transformer from Amazon (got one of the 'Like New' from their warehouse). I was noticing yesterday that something didn't seem right with the power button. It's hard to describe, but can anyone look at theirs and see if it is parallel with the volume rocker. On the one I got it is recessed, which makes it a little tough to get to. If that's how it is supposed to be then no big deal, but if not I will probably send it back.

I tried to get a couple of pics to show what I am talking about.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Thanks.

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Just took a look at mine. My power button isn't quite that recessed, but it is definately recessed more than the volume rocker. In my opinion, if your power button is functioning properly, I wouldn't worry with returning it.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Just took a look at mine. My power button isn't quite that recessed, but it is definately recessed more than the volume rocker. In my opinion, if your power button is functioning properly, I wouldn't worry with returning it.

All things considered, you want a power button that is flush or recessed a bit so you don't accidentally turn your device on/off. I agree---if it works fine I wouldn't fret about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djglover7