Pre-Order waiting room

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Curious what do you like about it above the s4? I'm getting it as soon as the LTE version is available, but I don't honestly see it as being a big upgrade from my s4 especially as I prefer the aesthetics of the s4(glass back). Other than fingerprint scanner and spen charging capabilities what do you like?

Just replying to the aesthetics...I love the glass back as well. I don't like the antenna lines on the S6 and I wish it was glass, but I do like the blush (pink) color. With that said, I've never used the s4 without a case and expect the same for the s6. I have a clear el cheapo from Amazon till my Samsung ones come.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Curious what do you like about it above the s4? I'm getting it as soon as the LTE version is available, but I don't honestly see it as being a big upgrade from my s4 especially as I prefer the aesthetics of the s4(glass back). Other than fingerprint scanner and spen charging capabilities what do you like?

Better speakers, fingerprint sensor, flat pen is better, keyboard has trackpad, more ram, more storage.

There is nothing wrong with the S4, but the S 6 s just more refined.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Just replying to the aesthetics...I love the glass back as well. I don't like the antenna lines on the S6 and I wish it was glass, but I do like the blush (pink) color. With that said, I've never used the s4 without a case and expect the same for the s6. I have a clear el cheapo from Amazon till my Samsung ones come.
Katrina, on multi window, I am not getting the menu bar between the 2 windows. What am I missing? (Switches window placement)

espio

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
For those who ordered from best buy, did delivery require a signature?
I ordered from Best Buy and it showed up yesterday via UPS, they did not have me sign for it. I'm not sure if they would have left it if I wasn't home.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Agree with the case comment as mine stays in the keyboard case and I love the new colors. The blue is a head turner and out of the norm for the high end tablet market.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Better speakers, fingerprint sensor, flat pen is better, keyboard has trackpad, more ram, more storage.

There is nothing wrong with the S4, but the S 6 s just more refined.
The inclusion of a trackpad and the enhancements on of the keyboard case is a welcomed improvement. I love that you can now disconnect the keyboard and still have a stand on the case to prop the tab. Shows that Sammy is listening to it's customers.

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
i got mine from bestbuy 3 days ago, they had it in stock (was very surprised) both 256gb tablet and the keyboard.

harryajh

Oct 3, 2019
Visit site
do not under any circumstances order from amazon.co.uk, I placed pre-order on 27/8, 3 days later got an email saying a 6 week delay and today, now delayed upto the 23/11!!!!! - If I cancel I lose offer of keyboard for £50 so stuffed, will never pre-order anything especially from amazon ever again, if you can deliver, don't take the order!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asfdefsa02