Pre-ordering with Best Buy

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
To be honest, I was just looking at Verizon's website and they don't even have any reviews on the 5g which means they don't even have it. I believe my issue is a vzw/ Samsung thing and not best buy

7h3d34f0n3

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
Ok I just got an email to review my Note10+ that I don't have yet. Filling out the review and will post it here when I finish filling it out. This is gonna be fun!

Ok here is the review! Now lets see if they actually post it!

Attachments

• 20190830_175459.jpg
    20190830_175459.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 20

7h3d34f0n3

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
I was just informed by Best Buy that almost all phones that were due to be ready 8/30 are now going to be delayed for a couple of weeks. WTF!

parmend01

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I was just informed by Best Buy that almost all phones that were due to be ready 8/30 are now going to be delayed for a couple of weeks. WTF!

My pickup was supposed to today and I went to Best buy and my phone is actually there in the truck but the lady said there having issues and can't release them yet . She's hoping that it's resolved tonight or tomorrow. I also received a text saying there has been a delay. Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow

bobbyleebrown.bb

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
On the phone with best buy now, in the hold pattern for 38 min now!
694ff3e862b68221bfecfdf6d0f821bc.jpg

MzKoKoNY

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else that pre-ordered through BB and picked up their phone on pickup day get an email stating your order has been canceled due to non pickup?

As everyone knows BB had crazy issues on pickup day so they just swapped out my SIM card and it worked and I left with my phone but they never finished the purchase at the counter. I got an order canceled email due to non pickup this morning stating that the phone was successfully activated and I may get charged for service but also states that I'd be credited back my deposit money within 10 days lol.

Also looked at my AT&T account and the Note 10+ doesn't show up under the number I upgraded, just a generic grey phone icon but nothing about the Next Every Year installment plan I setup for the phone, I go to the upgrade option and it still shows my Note 8 is ready for an upgrade lol, guess I'll see if that changes within the next 10 days, crazy!

I never got that email but what I will tell you is to call AT&T. They swapped my old SIM too and I look on my acct and my plan is not showing up. Neither did the Note 10 plus. I call to look into it and it showed my upgrade wasn't fully processed. When the lady tried to complete the call dropped and my sim was deactivated. Two calls later and escalation to another department they had to submit to reactivate. I had no phone service for an hour. Had to pull out my sim to give him the numbers for him to reactivate. In the meantime was transferred to billing which I was informed there was a new unlimited plan that went into effect that day. Ended up saving over $100 on my bill. Got that straight. Hung up and 10 minutes got a call back from that tech with my reactivated sim card and back in business.

7h3d34f0n3

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
I was just informed that almost all phones that were due to be ready 8/30 are now going to be delayed for a couple of weeks. WTF!

7h3d34f0n3

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
If you dont mind then which location?

Battle Creek, MI

The manager said this is not an isolated issue in their store. There are a lot of issues with this device release country wide. She was saying that I could cancel my order and possibly get one somewhere else. But I do not want to forfeit my pre-order bonus. So I will wait it out and see what happens. I am a patient person but the pure lack of being honest and upfront withl your customers letting us know what is going on would go a lot further than keeping us in the dark.

ntshe

Aug 30, 2019
Visit site
Battle Creek, MI

The manager said this is not an isolated issue in their store. There are a lot of issues with this device release country wide. She was saying that I could cancel my order and possibly get one somewhere else. But I do not want to forfeit my pre-order bonus. So I will wait it out and see what happens. I am a patient person but the pure lack of being honest and upfront withl your customers letting us know what is going on would go a lot further than keeping us in the dark.
Yes though the best buy in Seattle tells me that the issue might take longer to fix, pre-ordered specifically. I am cancelling my pre order and trying to get one in stock. I think all pre order credit should still be valid as per other folks.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
So I got my blue note10+ from bestbuy in August 23rd. Well my mobile hotspot thru Verizon gives me a authentication error message every time I try to use it. I got off phone with Verizon tech and confirms my hotspot is including with my line. They said they did all the troubleshooting they can do and it appears to be a manufacturing defect. So they saying I need to take my phone back to bestbuy and have them replace it. So I guess after work tomorrow I'll be in the store another couple hours. Smh. Ridiculous.

fee dee cat

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Got the same message and I called, they canceled my order due to they could not activate the phone through Verizon. I chatted with Verizon and they said they didn't have a request to activate a new phone in the last 48hrs.

I went in to Best Buy today and they passified me in to leaving quietly, but if I had gotten this message before....i would have demanded they cancel on the spot. Were you able to order one through Verizon? I'm about to cancel!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FABETTTTT