Problem with battery usage widget?

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
My widget that I added from the battery settings only displays "Android System", "cell standby", and "wifi". It doesn't show screen, any apps, or really anything else. I've been constantly playing with it for the last hour or two. android system shows 96% usage.

Is something wrong? It's a stock dinc.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Try using the Back button and go back to the app. If you go to the app and press the Home button, the display won't refresh. It has happened to me!

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Alright I think I fixed it. I turned off the phone completely when I bump charged the phone and so far after a few hours I'm at 98% battery life and Android system is only sucking 4%. (this is with it on sleep though, I wasn't running apps or anything)

This was the first time shutting off the phone since I got it (yesterday) and did all the set up stuff. I just think the OS was a little overloaded from activating my phone, syncing accounts, and downloading a bunch of apps.

zska2006

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What battery widget?

I'm new to the forum and new to Android. Got my Dinc on New Year's Eve and love it. It's a work in progress as I learn new ways to tweak it. What is the stock battery widget you mentioned? I can't find one on the phone anywhere that displays percentages and the ones I have download from the Market seem to drain the battery, ironically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777