problems with video

moliva1568

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
when i try to watch streaming video on my Inc, i keep getting a message "Sorry, this video cannot be played" after a few minutes in. Sometimes at the beginning too. this is for video on youtube and other websites. it has happened when using the VZW network but also when using my wi-fi at home. any ideas? i'm about to start uinstalling all my apps next. i'm pretty much stock with the exception of the GO Launcher home replacement.

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
That just happens sometimes, unfortunately. Streaming video requires a fair amount of bandwidth, so it's the network, not your phone (and therefore uninstalling apps will do nothing to fix this). If you want to reliably stream video, connect to a wifi network or get an LTE phone when they come out (assuming you're in an LTE area).

Edit: if this happens when you're connected to wifi, make sure you have a strong signal and that the hotspot actually has an internet connection.

moliva1568

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
i'm on wifi now in my house and it's giving me this error. it was doing it last night at like 2am when traffic was down too. no LTE for a while unfortunately. VZW decided to announce the thunderbolt after i picked up this inc in december because my omnia was dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thewhitecarno