Process system is not responding?

lee_willo2002

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
my fones (htc sense) over the last few days has been coming up with this message i reset it to factory settings 3 days ago which hasn't made and difference and today i did the one where u use the volume button and power button one and deleted storage hoping this wud help but no its still taking longer and longer to load when its on the screen quickly crashes if it turns on at all to get it bk on and try again i have to remove the battery and now it tells me the battery is low but its not any further advice or is it time i get a iphone? thanks lee :confused:

last thing i recall doing is down loading music on tunee

Last edited:

Kleber Bueno

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys

I had same problem and I wanna share you my experience.

My scenario is a Samsung Galaxy Tab with JellyBean Cyanogem 10.
Basically I followed all tips I have found with google and nothing worked. Factory reset, wipe cache, reinstall ROM, etc. Nothing

So I installed CatLog application and started monitoring log and I found the following:
ANR in system
04-13 12:19:29.740 E/ActivityManager(323): Reason: Executing service com.google.android.backup/.BackupTransportService

Then I got that Google Backup service was blocking system. As I dont use this service just removed(uninstalled it).

The issue was solved.

I am not saying it will be the same issue for all of you, but just an ideia on where to start to identify the problem.

Good luck all of you.

Kunal Joshi

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
You can not pull the battery from either of the Razr models... it's a non-removable battery.

When it boots up... hold down the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Power button... you need to hold them both for about 10 seconds... then your device will reboot... hopefully that will stop it from repeating the error... if it stays up long enough for you to do that.

thanks buddy... :) :D it worked... :)

TwinKidz

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
can somebody help me.
I encounter this process system isn't responding in my Lenovo A536.
I tried to do the reboot (using volume and power button) but still I encounter the same error.
is there anything else need to do to remove this error?

many thanks,