Professional camera app for android?

stefanmz7

Aug 2, 2018
Visit site
Hey so I want to find a professional camera app for my android
but like I mean professional, color spectrum adjustments in real time, light curves or the color curves should also be adjustable in real time in addition to focus distance, shutter speed, iso and so on
basically like Lightroom but real-time,before you take the photo
like as professional as can be. Do you know such an app? Also budget is not a problem, I have a gift card so it can be an expensive app.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
There is no true pro app, but this will be about as close as you can get for manual controls.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....flavionet.android.camera.lite&token=Yv2esj62

That's the free version, but does have a paid version to save at full resolutions. Keep in mind that some controls will be hardware limited, most notably the shutter speed if you do long exposure work. Depending on what phone you have (and in some cases, which lens module on the same phone), the shutter could max out from 10-30 seconds on most. I had one that would only go 2 seconds, even though the app itself was capable of longer. There have also been cases where a third party app couldn't access every lens module. It'll basically be a bit of trial and error to see how many features you can use.

If there's a specific type of shot you're trying to achieve, let us know and we might be able to offer better assistance.

stefanmz7

Aug 2, 2018
Visit site
yeah looks good,however have you verified it works with Android 11? Because there was some reviews saying it only works with old Androids.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
yeah looks good,however have you verified it works with Android 11? Because there was some reviews saying it only works with old Androids.
I haven't personally used it in years ever since I got in with LG's V-series phones (They have the best stock manual controls), so I wouldn't know. All I can say is give the free version a try and see if it works for you.