Props for Leading, you know not following Apple but why can't we have BOTH?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Except for their pricing.

I know their trade-in is marketing, genius in fact and love that they includes their new Galaxy Buds for pre-ordering. Sadly, no love for Canada. Apparently you can but no $200 trade-in.

Anyways, after watching The Verge's review. I wanted to say thanks to Samsung again. I love that...

They never went with the Notch. Love it or hate it, the Punch Hole is new and different. I have no issues with either.

They kept the 3.5mm Headphone Jack. I have the Apple iPhone XS and Huawei P20 Pro. I love Bluetooth but there are moments when battery ran out and/or I simply forgot them.

The Ultra Sonic FPS was a surprise, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not 100% accurate and fast after all it's the first generation.

Why can't we have BOTH. Front and back. Is it just not possible? It can't be the cost clearly companies have to problems increasing prices.

Reminds me of the speakers. Why are they only putting one?!? Took years to make dual standard.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I actually prefer not having the back one. I never liked it, it was just not useful for me as most times I need to unlock my phone it's either on a table or propped up in a cradle. Having to pick it up so I could reach to the back and unlock was always a PITA. Plus, I LOVE that initial reviews seem to confirm this time around the FPS does work with wet fingers. No more having to awkwardly try to wipe my finger on the pool floor while swimming. The speaker thing it has to be for the whole 'no bezels' thing. Personally I don't mind just one speaker (and again, early reviews seem to indicate this still has pretty good sound), as most times whenever I'm listening to something I'll spare the world of my watching/listening habits and just wear headphones (and I still think everyone in public should do that, but that's a discussion for another day).

Now, had they put the one on the side from the S10e AND the front-facing ultrasonic FPS, THAT I could get behind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedroharoo