PS3 controller

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Just follow these steps:

1. Attach the Prime to the Keyboard Dock.
  2. Plug the PS3 wireless controller up to the dock via the USB cable for the controller.
  3. Press the PS Home button.
  4. Unplug the controller.
  5. Make sure your BT is on and you should see the controller under your paired list.
  6. Configure the buttons to your liking like most console games.
  7. Try not to have too much fun!

*Note: Make sure it is a Sony PS3 controller. I haven't seen where 3rd party ones where tested.

Reactions: griff7774

allan1313

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Well this definitely excites me. How do we go about connecting the two? I am a bit confused. Do I set up BT searching on the TP and then hit the PS3 button in the middle of the controller? I tried that with no luck last night. Is there anything else needed?

I am running ICS with all newest updates, and I have a PS3. I tried googling the answer, but everything that came back was dated in December and useless. Would love help on this one.

I do NOT have the dock, though. I am just rocking the TP solo. Is the dock REQUIRED for this to work? That would be my only speedbump.

Thanks in advance.

K--

Afaik you need the dock just the first time so the prime can "find" it. But after that you are good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

griff7774

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
This no different than using the controler on a different PS3. I can assume that the dock is required. Thanks for the info.

Sneakersislife

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
bump,

im planning on getting the 300 to tide me over until infinity, has anyone found a way to pair a controller without the dock, as i wont be getting it since it wont fit the infinity?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174