Put it through the AVATAR PERCOLATOR

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Here's my new one, I figured if people can put the rainbow flag in theirs then there shouldn't be an issue with me using this .

I like that, lol lol.

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Samples of recent ideas for Hangout members:

bill8.png
bill7.png
Bill11.png
bill12.png
bill10.png
mitch1.png
bill9.png
bill13.png
bill3.png
Option+3.png

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Hello again!

Instead of using drawn avatars, I'm deciding to use avatars on the internet.
I'm thinking of using these Pink Floyd Avatars (was thinking of using my face :( )

I'm trialing them on G+

What are your opinions?

Standard Black Pink Floyd
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/01/zezuta2u.jpg

Blue Pink Floyd Avatar
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/01/bynetabu.jpg

G+ Pink Floyd Heartbeat Cover
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/01/qu3adare.jpg

Please share your opinions and your favourites :D
-By the way, Pink Floyd is a band ;)

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 4

If you have to tell somebody who Pink Floyd is, that person is NOT worth even talking to. :D

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Tell my friend that: He laughs at me listening to it, even though he listens to Nicki Minaj :O

-One day the Universe will collapse into entropy, and even Shakespeare and Coca-Cola won't be remembered, so what chance do you have?

OBVIOUSLY not a true friend.
A true friend knows of, enjoys and respects Pink Floyd.

You'll have to tell him to forget your phone number.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
The EKG picture...that person needs to see a doctor, they have a U wave, might be nothing, or maybe they should eat a banana and increase their potassium level.

Sorry, old habits die hard. :rolleyes:

Sent via Note II

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Looking to make a change to one of these 4.

Either the first, second or third....

no, either the first or third....

no, the third one.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe