Question about htc one camera.

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
So, I noticed that some small scratches have appeared in my cameras lens. No doubt from my one day without using a case. Is this going to effect picture quality? There's no scratches on the small middle lens. Just the bigger lens.

When using the camera I notice noise, but that had nothing to do with scratches right? Does anyone notice this camera having some noise?

I should note I did use a microfiber cloth to wipe off the lens. Was that OK? I also blew on it a bit to try and remove some dust. Would that have done anything adverse?

Thanks.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
The microfiber cloth is the best way to clean it. Only bad thing is if there was any debris on the cloth then it could've scratched the lense when you were cleaning it. When I had the one I used it with and without a case. I didn't notice any scratches on mine. My sister has one too and her screen had tiny scratches that could only be seen if you tilted the screen a certain way. I'm not sure how that happened to her phone but once I saw that I got a screen protector on our phones.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
If that's the worst of your worries let me be the first to congratulate you! I would clean mine with sand paper if it got rid of the low light purple situation...

On a serious note, you're doing it correctly.

Posted via Android Central App