Question about ordering online

Valaar

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
So I'm tempted to purchase a Nexus 5, but I won't have the full amount for the phone until Friday. Personally, I hate ordering crap on Fridays, because the order just sits for two days afterwards. In any case, I want to order the phone now. I know the website says they don't bill you until the phone ships, but don't they reserve the money on your account? Do they physically take the money out? Does anyone who has already ordered one with a Visa Debit know if the money is taken out in full when you place the order or does it remain there until it ships.

Thanks all.

Goodeye

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
You have to have the money available on the account and they put it in a pending status.

That pending status will stay there for some time then will fully charge once it ships.

Valaar

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I technically have the money in my account for them to hold, but I just don't want my mortgage payment to be taken out and then have my account go into the negative. So if the money is there, would it just see that and approve the purchase, then just ignore the fact until it ship? Or do they know when my payment for the house is taken out which could cancel the order?

psyke45

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
So I'm tempted to purchase a Nexus 5, but I won't have the full amount for the phone until Friday. Personally, I hate ordering crap on Fridays, because the order just sits for two days afterwards. In any case, I want to order the phone now. I know the website says they don't bill you until the phone ships, but don't they reserve the money on your account? Do they physically take the money out? Does anyone who has already ordered one with a Visa Debit know if the money is taken out in full when you place the order or does it remain there until it ships.

Thanks all.

I actualy had this issue last week. I didn't have enough cash on the CC, and it accepted the order, but it on hold because of insufficient funds, asking me to update my payment method..I just left it until the funds became available and pushed it through again and it accepted it. funny enough though on my orders page it still shows declined above the info link, yet it really has gone through (phone is currently being tracked).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk