Random Social Chit-Chat

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
True. Everything available from jail breaking is pretty much available with out root for us except for activator (huge ios jail break possibly one of the greatest software innovations ever) and the ability to change multi tasking web OS type cards, multi Windows, and lots of other ways to change multi tasking. Pretty cool feature.

Android is truly better in my opinion. It only lacked in smoothness and apps both of which are growing and becoming better every day

Still not real multitasking as all the apps are suspended.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
yeah, i'd suggest waiting. you don't really need a new phone, do you? :D I bet there will be lots of exciting new contenders for next year. At the moment, I am enjoying my Note 2. I just wish it wasn't so damn slippery, lol. Well, my case will be here soon.

Glad ur ok pal. Are any of your family affected? X x x x x x

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Unless you REALLY NEED a new phone, I'm going to agree with crack and wynd here and say just hold off.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Since youre not on verizon, Note2.
If on Verizon id want droid dna yum yum. Or wait for s4 with flexible display :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
So I bought an iPhone 5 today just to play try out the opposition. God, iOS is friggen TERRIBLE, it's so constrained it just makes me wanna chuck it at the wall. Giving it to my mom on Thursday, I just want it out of the house.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Are you rich mate?
I have equivalent of $1 in my electricity meter and its COLD lol.
Hope i get money 2morrow or byebye s3 :(

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Are you rich mate?
I have equivalent of $1 in my electricity meter and its COLD lol.
Hope i get money 2morrow or byebye s3 :(

Nooooo! Not the S3! Can you sell plasma in Scotland? I used to do that in my youth to make ends meet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Ok ill just get some plazma cookin on the hob mate lol... :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Ma money hasnt come in.
Im on sickness benefits due to depression n anxiety but the loving english government has halved spending on the sick.
Im appealing thiei decision and should still be getn payed while that continues but it seems not.
I used to work hard and pay a LOT of tax.
Lucky Clairs card is here. She also failed her medical and is appealing.
This girl is in hospital justnow and cant feel a diabetec hypo or hyper coming on.... shes unemployable but expected to get a job.
Know we shouldnt complain as we're spoiled in this country.
What i hate is that we're paying for London bankers "mistakes" (fraud i call it]
Makes me sick.
I could work but id either hit someone or not be able to face leaving the house sober.
Clair would be a danger to herself and others and would need too many sick days.
Want indegendance NOW!

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
One more day of exams, and I'm free for 3 weeks. Woot!

Funky, doesn't sound like you're very "spoiled" over there. :/

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
It's like the trees died overnight... They were full and green a few days ago!

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355346015249.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355346015249.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 17

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174