Samsung S20 FE stuck on boot loop and won't turn on

Borna1803

Sep 7, 2022
Visit site
Phone got frozen while in Messenger, suddenly turned off and now it is stuck on boot loop. Holding volume down and power button does nothing, keeps it on boot loop. When I put it on charging, it heats up, but the charging logo does not show.
Anyone got any clue what might be the problem or how to solve it?

Reactions: KariK45

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I made you the owner of the original guest post to make it easier for you to find.

Just to be clear, you cleared the system cache partition, and not just app caches, right?

KariK45

Sep 25, 2023
Visit site
I am having the same problem with my S7, what can I do to fix it? My screen just stays black but in the left hand corner it says recovery booting for a few seconds then turns off. I can't get to Any recovery menus but I can get it to say installing update then it says no command. I'm frustrated, what do I do?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I am having the same problem with my S7, what can I do to fix it? My screen just stays black but in the left hand corner it says recovery booting for a few seconds then turns off. I can't get to Any recovery menus but I can get it to say installing update then it says no command. I'm frustrated, what do I do?
Hi welcome to AC!
Can you show a screenshot of the state the phone is in?