Realme pro 7 is being seen as an audio device

OP Stranger

Nov 28, 2022
Visit site
My Realme 7 pro screen has a black screen(bricked) but the phone works, it turns on you can hear sounds, vibration, the alarm is ringing, etc. I want to flash it but I can’t connect it to PC. The pc is seeing it as an audio device. Also it doesn’t appear on ADB devices. I guess is because debug isn’t on. Any ideas? Or does anyone know how to turn on debug through pc?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You probably have to change the USB connection option, as it's probably defaulting to Charge Only. This would unfortunately require you to see the screen in order to change that option. I'm not sure if you have any other option besides getting the screen replaced.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Last edited:

OP Stranger

Nov 28, 2022
Visit site
I registered. The screen is working. I’ve changed the screen and the charging board(where the screen connection is). I want to Flash the phone but I can’t make the pc recognize it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I made you the owner of the original guest post to make it easier for you to find.

You mentioned in your OP that the screen is black. Was that before you changed the screen? Does the screen respond to touch appropriately?

OP Stranger

Nov 28, 2022
Visit site
Yea, the screen was black. The phone is bricked(soft or hard, let’s hope soft) that why I want to Flash it. But I can’t access the phone from pc cause debug mode is off. I’m asking if anyone knows a way to turn on debug without access to the screen of the phone. I don’t know if the screen is responding to touch but I think it does not.