Reasons why not to support Rom Manager anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hes made almosst $2000000 on the paid app do u beivle that...my math maybe wrong but 500000 downloadsX $5 a download

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.koushikdutta.rommanager.license&feature=top-paid

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hes made almosst $2000000 on the paid app do u beivle that...my math maybe wrong but 500000 downloadsX $5 a download

WOAH i think that number is off because of alot of reasons but im sure he made a good living from it....but thats the point, take the time out to complete what you started for a portion of the people who have helped you get where you are..i paid for this app but have not used it since DI01 because its just not fully functional

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
WOAH i think that number is off because of alot of reasons but im sure he made a good living from it....but thats the point, take the time out to complete what you started for a portion of the people who have helped you get where you are..i paid for this app but have not used it since DI01 because its just not fully functional

How much do u think he got xause that number is just for the paid app

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Haha that is unreal to make that much money off of something so silly.

Are you kidding, its not that silly, if it is functional it makes alot of peoples lives easier,,,you want to talk about making money off of something silly 2 words "PET ROCK"

tw105188

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Are you kidding, its not that silly, if it is functional it makes alot of peoples lives easier,,,you want to talk about making money off of something silly 2 words "PET ROCK"

Dude seven digits for ANY cell phone app is beyond absurd. I mean I dig all this stuff but I could by all means do without.

tw105188

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea. I thought devs basically did it for meager income, didn't know they could become millionaire's doing it. Haha. A million bucks off a cell phone app...come on guys, really????? I can't wrap my head around that.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea. I thought devs basically did it for meager income, didn't know they could become millionaire's doing it. Haha. A million bucks off a cell phone app...come on guys, really????? I can't wrap my head around that.

why not he is selling it for $5 dollars,, do you know how many millions upon millions of people own cell phones,,,even if he sold it for $1 he would have close to half a million dollars by now ...cell phones is big business. i am less surprised by that then i am video games infact business wise it makes more sense then bubble gum

motoprof

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Just left my two cents worth on the Market. Pretty funny reading some of the comments.

Adrnalyne - I have decided to donate a new keyboard to you since you must have worn yours out doing all the work to make our phones better. Just keep checking your cyber postal system and keep looking for that keyboard. I sent it with some hot looking chick that had a shirt that said "I love Adrnalyne across the chest."

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Just left my two cents worth on the Market. Pretty funny reading some of the comments.

Adrnalyne - I have decided to donate a new keyboard to you since you must have worn yours out doing all the work to make our phones better. Just keep checking your cyber postal system and keep looking for that keyboard. I sent it with some hot looking chick that had a shirt that said "I love Adrnalyne across the chest."

Ahaha!

This made me LOL. :D

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So Adrynalyne is this true are we making some headway on the subject?

clockworkmod Koushik Dutta
by adrynalyne@
Working with @supercurio @_jt1134_ @khasmek to fix recovery issues now.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I used it well, paid a few bucks, no big deal. I HATE Dev Hater threads. Rom Manager hacked a ***load of phones in the hay day...damn, don't get all sore cuz it is dated and Koush moves on...die thread. This is why Android will never be the Zenith of mobile OS's.....

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
why not he is selling it for $5 dollars,, do you know how many millions upon millions of people own cell phones,,,even if he sold it for $1 he would have close to half a million dollars by now ...cell phones is big business. i am less surprised by that then i am video games infact business wise it makes more sense then bubble gum

Only rooted phones benefit from that...

Status
Not open for further replies.