Release Date

Androidoholic
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know the release date for this phone? I've heard this Spring but wondering if there are any good rumors out there to slobber on.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Rumor I saw (actually it was from a post I saw on this board) was April 18. I have no idea where this came from, but I liked it considering no LTE phone is scheduled to show until March (i.e., Thunderbolt).

Naki

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
You also have to figure that no company would want their newest phone released on Verizon in the next 2 months with the iPhone announcement.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Some insiders for Verizon have said its April. One guy even wrote a poem about it being "after Passover".

unfortunately that's probably spot on. I hate having to wait that long, but the panda has been spot on with all of the release dates he's hinted at through tweets. He did call the iPhone right before V-day.

So-it's Bolt 17th and Bionic shortly after Easter. I wish patience was something i was born with. I really want the Bionic, but I may be tempted by the Bolt.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
With only 14 days I will be very patient I want to get something that wont feel like super old tech in 6 mo both the iphone 4 and bolt will feel old quickly

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
unfortunately that's probably spot on. I hate having to wait that long, but the panda has been spot on with all of the release dates he's hinted at through tweets. He did call the iPhone right before V-day.

So-it's Bolt 17th and Bionic shortly after Easter. I wish patience was something i was born with. I really want the Bionic, but I may be tempted by the Bolt.

That sounds about right. iPhone in February. Thunderbolt in March. Bionic in April. Although I love my Droid X and have no plans to change phones, I am interested to see what the Thunderbolt and Bionic have to offer.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Honestly I'm eying the iPhone and bionic still not sure which one. A change sounds kinda nice but I have to much in android to just start all over again

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
The iPhone is nice but I don't think I will buy for myself I may add a line for my wife to get one. Allowing me to play with it some more. But I simply don't like the one size fits all aspect about the iPhone and that really puts me off. Why am I second. Guessing myself I know it will be the bionic just kinda tired of waiting

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I was dead-set on getting the Thunderbolt until the Bionic showing at CES and the iPhone announcement.Now I have to rethink my options,expecially with Verizon's new exchange and upgrade policies.

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'll probably wait until the Bionic is released then try that and the TBolt before I decide if I can live with PhilBlur.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
OK So I like this forum, someone said they might get an iPhone and they didn't get flamed to hell....lol

Not all of us are that mature. For example:

BIZZ!!!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!?! Tsk... Tsk... Tssskk... I know that was you just getting caught in the moment so I will let this slide haha.

Currently I am not sold on the Bionic. Motorola attempted to cripple the ability to hack their device and went in the exact opposite direction from the device that basically saved their company from going bankrupt. I wish they would look around and realize what the things were that made the Droid the top selling Android phone up until now. I need some good selling about this device to change my mind. HTC seems to be the only manufacturer that listens to their customers/users.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vergoña69