Release date?

VoodooMagnetman

May 24, 2017
Visit site
I would like to think LG would learn from past mistakes of announcing a new phone and then you hear nothing about a release date for eons. Hope they announce it next week for a release mid March, and hopefully they will be releasing the phone to all the telecoms and an unlocked phone as well. This would make sense, but on the other hand, we're talking about LG's stupendous marketing.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I would like to think LG would learn from past mistakes of announcing a new phone and then you hear nothing about a release date for eons. Hope they announce it next week for a release mid March, and hopefully they will be releasing the phone to all the telecoms and an unlocked phone as well. This would make sense, but on the other hand, we're talking about LG's stupendous marketing.

I *really* hope they announce it and set an ASAP release date. LG makes great phones but they really need to step up their marketing. They need better brand and product awareness.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

There's no need to rush because the V30s is just an update, not actually a new phone.

VoodooMagnetman

May 24, 2017
Visit site
What happened to this phone? It's been what, like 6 weeks since announcing this phone and now crickets... The Samsung S9 was announced and promptly in consumers hands, which was a new year model phone for Samsung. LG's V30s is just a small iteration update on a old phone that should have been an immediate release to consumers worldwide. Instead, it's the same old LG. The phone is late to consumers, the phone is largely forgotten, LG's press is on to the next phone release, and when they do actually release the phone, it is a complete flop. Phone after phone, LG's PR and marketing of its phones has to be one of the worst I have ever seen. For a company that puts out some good phones and electronics, their organization itself looks quite incompetent.

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
What happened to this phone? It's been what, like 6 weeks since announcing this phone and now crickets... The Samsung S9 was announced and promptly in consumers hands, which was a new year model phone for Samsung. LG's V30s is just a small iteration update on a old phone that should have been an immediate release to consumers worldwide. Instead, it's the same old LG. The phone is late to consumers, the phone is largely forgotten, LG's press is on to the next phone release, and when they do actually release the phone, it is a complete flop. Phone after phone, LG's PR and marketing of its phones has to be one of the worst I have ever seen. For a company that puts out some good phones and electronics, their organization itself looks quite incompetent.

May 10 and you can jump on this thing for pre-order! I'm sure one of these months, it will be out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder