Remote control request

mwk000

Nov 24, 2022
Visit site
Hello,

My girlfriend has broken Samsung A52. The screen is totally not responding, but the phone is alive. Its not water damaged and the main board is completely fine. She has a lot of pictures which she cannot hold of anymore and new display is more expensive than the phone itself. She already has a new phone so she is not bothered about repairing the old one however she really wants to get these pictures back.

Is there a way I could request some remote control while the phone is connected through USB to enter the pin code and then transfer the pictures from the a52 to my PC?

Thanks for all the help

mwk000

Nov 24, 2022
Visit site
I remember old school Nokias on Symbian which had remote control option from your computer where you could navigate your phone on the screen of your PC. i thought something like that would be possible in today's androids. I don't want to 'hack' into it, but somehow take over the control and be able to navigate the phone using keyboard or mouse. The issue with transfer data out of the phone is obviously you need to accept it on a display which is dead so that is also not really gonna work. :(

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I remember old school Nokias on Symbian which had remote control option from your computer where you could navigate your phone on the screen of your PC. i thought something like that would be possible in today's androids. I don't want to 'hack' into it, but somehow take over the control and be able to navigate the phone using keyboard or mouse. The issue with transfer data out of the phone is obviously you need to accept it on a display which is dead so that is also not really gonna work. :(
The only issue is you have to accept prompt on the screen to allow which u cant see , can try with usb mouse or something but dint have much faith.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
you could use talkback, an accessibility feature designed for blind and partially sighted people, with a usb keyboard. It wil take a bit of getting used to, but it should let you allow external access, then you can turn it off

To turn on talkback, press and hold the volume up and down buttons together for 3 seconds.