Ad at top of my BB HUB Inbox

R1945

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
All of sudden, from nowhere I am getting these useless ads at the top of my Inbox. How they got there I have no idea. Also they are from people that I have never browsed on, completely weird ads from unknown sites, attached is one from oogiebear US?

I pay for the monthly for the HUB and services using my Pixel 7 android phone so I would think I would have the paid version without ads.

How do I rid myself of this, and how did it happen so suddenly. I have no recent updates from Play Store for the HUB.

I have cleared off all ads, cache, ect, from Google or Chrome, however, I have never browsed oggiebear anywhere ever.

Comments???????

Attachments

• Inbox.png
    Inbox.png
    146 KB · Views: 9

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You can also send an email to their support team: bbappsupport@blackberry.com

If you turned off the option for Personalized Ads in your Google account settings, then that could be why you get ads that have absolutely no bearing on your life.

R1945

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Thanks, I did all that I think HUB is recognizing that I am a paying customer, and somehow they changed me to the free version that includes ads. My Play Store account shows me as a registered paying user.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try also clearing the app cache/data for the Hub app in Settings>Apps, then force close it, and then open it again and sign back in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali