repo sync problem

brandonabandon

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi i have a specific uncovered issue with cyanogenmod repos where im able to dl 99% and hang with no error. This goes for 9 as well as 10.1. I tried the tcp scaling technique, -j1,you name it. Ubuntu as my main os. When i run -j1, framewoks/base appears to be the culprit. But upon removing and re-dl'ing, hangs at 100% deltas of frameworks/base. Any advice?

brandonabandon

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
My problem was i upgraded my source from cm9 to cm10.1 some time ago and when i would repo init cm9 over cm10.1, repo /python was searching base.git ref/heads/cm10.1(not happening)How i resolved the downgradeing issue was copy/paste the .repo/projects folder to a fresh dir with repo initialized/Repo sync/cm9 source obtained. I however am unable to compile due to error koush/superuser/su.c needed by recovery_intermediates. on second run roots.c456 error too many arguments to function make_ext4fs. If someone is familiar with the error, i would.appreciate feedback of how to resolve it. I believe i may need a different bootable/recovery, not agreeing with koush files via cm9. I was able to compile the same recovery with cm10.1. Help thanks.

brandonabandon

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Tried meshing files from a partial cm10.1 build with no results. Koush/superuser/external/assets/zip.c needed by rundaemon_intermediates/zip.o never experienced this error with previous builds. Ran vendor/cm/get-prebuilts as well form terminal and directly from file. Any advice?

brandonabandon

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
nm above error/questions. compiled 4.2.2 rom successfully, however unable to boot. device doesnt have fastboot. lg viper. recovery only flashes rom but not boot.img. my questions: how to flash the rom then the boot.img? (either adb or recovery) do i need to extract the boot.img from the zip and repack without it? also recovery not recognizing boot.img when copied to sd card. twrp 2.3.3. any suggestions?