Returning your Motorola Atrix completey back to Stock.

lhenriquez

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
ok hi guys i just installed R-9 2.3.4 ROM system version 4.5.91 on my atrix and i want it back to stock does this apply to my atrix even i'm using this aftermarket fireware?
Thanx

rtmartinez24

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Motorola has issued a way to return your Atrix back to the stock firmware. So if your hassling around and doing a little trickery (might I add), you can be safe to know there is an official way of returning your beloved Atrix back to the OEM Factory Software. Whats good about this is you dont have to worry about attempting to flash the sbf file. Moto has provided this for you. Head on over to Motorolas Forums and follow the link that they have to offer.

Motorola Support Forums: Get your AT&T phone on official Motorola software

Big Thanks to Jonathan for the tip! :D
So if I unlocked my bootloader and flashed cyanogen mod 7.1 to my phone, I can follow this link and return to stock with no hassles.

Sarahbky

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm scared...I bought a rooted hacked atrix that someone put honeycomb on and all I want is for it to act stock and not drain the heck out of my battery. When I follow your link it sounds as if it needs phone to be standard stock android 2.2 before updating. Thus the scaredyne ss. Where do I find the link on motorolato JUST return to stock so I can so that then go updates after?

bigguyusa

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Is my atrix f???. even though I have charged my battery and also bought a new battery and fully charged that one I can not power up the atrix. it powers on for 2 seconds and then shuts down. Is there anything that can be done?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mboessen