Ring Lag Fix (SCI Method)

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't work in froyo

Well yes and no .... if you want to adjust the SCI you need to do it in a ROM that's built using Sprints software. Once you do that you can flash froyo and it would stay put although there is no way to verify this. I can verify though that flashing ROM's doesn't change ACCOLC or SCI back to the old value.

You should keep in mind this programming menu you are accessing is specific to Sprint. Because the ROM you are flashing is based off froyo, which is based off an AT&T/T-Mobile phone, this programming menu will not be there. Now when the official EVO froyo drops it will have the programming menu.

Hope this helps.

spidy

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Well yes and no .... if you want to adjust the SCI you need to do it in a ROM that's built using Sprints software. Once you do that you can flash froyo and it would stay put although there is no way to verify this. I can verify though that flashing ROM's doesn't change ACCOLC or SCI back to the old value.

You should keep in mind this programming menu you are accessing is specific to Sprint. Because the ROM you are flashing is based off froyo, which is based off an AT&T/T-Mobile phone, this programming menu will not be there. Now when the official EVO froyo drops it will have the programming menu.

Hope this helps.

I did adjust before I started using Froyo so it should be working.