[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
No more search on my nav bar? Hmm. How about toggles/weather in the notifcation drop down and weather on the lock screen?

Is it possible to get the same weather look from AOKP for lock screen on CM10 Skank?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

You can add a search on the nav keys, just can't add a widget down there. And it has a modest weather pane in the lock screen nothing crazy like AOKP, it also has slider shortcuts which is cool to have. What really has me sold on this build is that it's SOLID. No dropped radio or 3g signals like what's being reported at the AOKP thread here.
yra3udeh.jpg
aqapemej.jpg
qumadyhy.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
This

Euroskank 4.1.2 = MORE BUTTER (one finger expandable notifications)

The Android 4.1.2 update delivers?various bug fixes and improved performance and stability to the operating system

by2arabu.jpg

Last edited:

Canuckfan

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
It was literally just pushed to AOSP a couple hours ago, lol. All of the popular ROMs will re-base off it in due time.. But it's worth noting the only changes known are that it's meant to improve functionality on the Nexus 7, so I wouldn't stress when you get it :)

I'm looking forward to expanding/collapsing notifications with one finger!

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
This

Euroskank 4.1.2 = MORE BUTTER (one finger expandable notifications)

The Android 4.1.2 update delivers?various bug fixes and improved performance and stability to the operating system

by2arabu.jpg

Will this be in his latest nightly or are you testing it?

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Will this be in his latest nightly or are you testing it?

Its up on his latest build. Came out a few hours ago.

----------------------------------
Brought to you by the Google Galaxy Nexus. Bow to me iPhone 5.

AnDevCon December 4-7 2012 in San Fran!

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Its up on his latest build. Came out a few hours ago.

----------------------------------
Brought to you by the Google Galaxy Nexus. Bow to me iPhone 5.

AnDevCon December 4-7 2012 in San Fran!

Thank you. I just saw it on his website site. This is truly smooth.

thebeen

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
really excited to be on ES's CM10 JellyBro nightlies --- went from AOKP --> JellyBelly (for group mms) to finally JellyBro. on the 1007 build, working great.

is the 1009 build ok to dirty flash from 1007, or would you recommend clean wipe? I'm running stock kernel and its going well, may try franco or trinity (or lean).

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
really excited to be on ES's CM10 JellyBro nightlies --- went from AOKP --> JellyBelly (for group mms) to finally JellyBro. on the 1007 build, working great.

is the 1009 build ok to dirty flash from 1007, or would you recommend clean wipe? I'm running stock kernel and its going well, may try franco or trinity (or lean).

I would do a clean flash.

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I dirty flashed from 1006, no issues to report.

Sent from a gelatinous form of nexus

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site

I dirty flashed from 1007 with no issues.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to get the same weather look from AOKP for lock screen on CM10 Skank?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Just search for AOKP Weather Icons Zipthemer - follow the simple zipthemer steps and flash in recovery. I've used their weather icons on lots of roms, including the skank.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29