[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

joshlete

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

The update will likely help (sometime this weekend probably), if not, try reverting to 2.03

I am using Harmonia 2.03 GWK74 according to my phone. I have never had this problem with any other rom.

Also, another issue is within games and such, the tilting is very sluggish. At first, it wasn't that bad but it got worse over time.

I don't know if I update or not if it will help. When I do, do I have to do a completely fresh install of the rom?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

IHO has often had slowing issues with the accelerator, especially older versions.

Use the update rom wiper in this thread http://forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/164127-easy-wipe-zips.html then flash the newer rom, and you should be able to just update and not have to reload everything. However, you may lose space, or become unstable. There is no guarantees. Make backups before you do anything and give it a try.

Mirth

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site

Not sure if anyone else is having an issue when setting your CPU settings in the CyanogenMod settings, after you turn off or reboot your phone it goes back to the default settings, whether you have the "Set on boot" unchecked or checked. I tried to do a search in this thread for any info on that but couldn't find anything, so I don't know if this is exclusive to me or if these is a fix that I missed.

Otherwise, I love this ROM a lot and really appreciate the work LeslieAnn has put into it! :)

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

I haven't seen or heard of that issue, you may have something conflicting.

Thanks. :)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm having issues downloading apps or games that are 15 mb our higher cause it's telling me that there's insufficient storage available on the device but I have 83 mb available.... Any ideas LeslieAnn?

sam_soren84

May 1, 2011
Visit site

LeslieAnn, I like the ICS look on 2.05 its really cool! I have a request; can you please give the stock music player & music widget an ICS look? I accomplished this by having R3DX's final flight theme but that was taking up TOO MUCH internal memory. I understand you keeping things barebones but I would like an ICS "look" without the spacious themes.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

I use what Mrg666, IHO and CM give me.
I don't like theming.

I agree with you about the themes. I have just replaced the signal, battery, WiFi indicators with ICS style icons using the Gingerbread colors. I have built those icons using GIMP/Paint.net in the smallest possible file size and optimized the PNG files using pngcrush. Most of them are actually smaller in file size than the original GB icons. Also, the system font is replaced with the default ICS font. Again, the font file sizes are much smaller than GB fonts. The icon files and fonts are replaced at the source level without touching the source code to maintain the compatibility with CM7.2. So there is no bloat or theme in the system but I think the fonts and icons give a subtly fresh look to the old GB interface. Plus if somebody wants to use a CM/tmobile theme, they are still 100% compatible.

BTW, CM7.2 recently merged a change to set the Cyanbread theme as the default theme. You can delete the two relevant lines in build.prop (at the end of the file).

Last edited:

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Now I'm having another problem with the play store... :/ everytime I try to download an app or game above 10mb it says package file invalid... Any ideas?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Now I'm having another problem with the play store... :/ everytime I try to download an app or game above 10mb it says package file invalid... Any ideas?

That is a Play issue, it's not your phone.

DraeHD

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site

To an extent what I've been looking for, aside from wanting the general 2.4 feel of Bumblebee which I wanted to try but it seems all of the downloads were choked and removed.:confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JT1981