[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooperb63

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Good for you beezy that shut them. People irrarate me so much. Defo when they ent even helped or put any feedback worth reading if they can do better do better apart from pressing refresh 100 times a day and waiting for the rom to come out only to say its not good enough. When you release the rom beezy give it to selected people too many selfish people in the world nowadays.

Callsign_apex

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I cant wait until the release of the new beta! Thank you for the hard work your putting in. As a starting dev, I know to some extent how tedious these things can be. On a related note, its also amazing how ungrateful some people can be. Oh well, haters gonna hate lol. Keep up the awesome work!

jc4gavejc

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I think that Beezy has already established that this is a proof of concept port. He's not getting paid to do this, and he already proved he can port the Android 4.0 SDK; I'm running his port on my NS4G right now. We asked for a daily driver, and he's doing his best to get this thing running as stable as it can. If it doesn't replicate the experience, don't be so ridiculously impatient and blow these guys' efforts off so quickly. You'll get it somehow, whether it be sooner or later. I personally appreciate the hard work that has gone into this port, and I'm eager to see what will come out of it.

Thanks again Beezy, you rock.

Maldito.boss

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Beezy..... I admired your work... honestly ... I was up all night last night to make my first rom from your ics.beta.zip u had before.... and believed me that was a hustle ..... but now that I have a knowledge of how to make a rom.zip ... my next project is start to porting or basic programing of android.... ..once again thank you for you work and you time to trrow this together ...and everyone who helped you

mak213

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Use the "Search the thread" and you will find the answer to that question.

thanks for being a dick? how hard would it have been to say yes or no? thats all i asked no need to add useless post count by use 'search" w.e i tried i couldnt find the answer thats why i asked dont assume people right away ask without searching

xJRECHx

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
thanks for being a dick? how hard would it have been to say yes or no? thats all i asked no need to add useless post count by use 'search" w.e i tried i couldnt find the answer thats why i asked dont assume people right away ask without searching

Okay man.. I didn't mean to be a dick at all.. I didn't think you'd wanna hear it from me since if you type in "does this work for my nexus s 3g?" you find a post directly from Beezy. Don't assume someones being a dick when they're trying to be helpful.

clarkkent434

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
If u ever get some type of guide or anything you wanna share here is my email

[email addresses removed]

that goes to anyone ...... help would be appreciated

I am too learning Android I am hoping this rom will flash to my Droid Charge. I have been test different Roms from different devices on my Charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans