[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FL0OD

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Anyone flash those icons loose root on the rom? After I flashed those icons my root went buh bye. Flashed the root fix from page 70ish still no go. Only noticed it because I was try to reinstall something from Titanium, which had been working, then tryed to tether with no luck either, which was also working. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my neXus S 4g

Batting1000

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone flash those icons loose root on the rom? After I flashed those icons my root went buh bye. Flashed the root fix from page 70ish still no go. Only noticed it because I was try to reinstall something from Titanium, which had been working, then tryed to tether with no luck either, which was also working. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my neXus S 4g

Well I never had root once I flashed the rom. So when I flashed the rom with the 4.0 icons I added in, it rebooted, changing the icons. ROM is still working for me, though, and I can still reboot into recovery and my bootloader is still unlocked, I just don't have Superuser.

FL0OD

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Well I never had root once I flashed the rom. So when I flashed the rom with the 4.0 icons I added in, it rebooted, changing the icons. ROM is still working for me, though, and I can still reboot into recovery and my bootloader is still unlocked, I just don't have Superuser.

Maybe that's it. There was a root fix, I think Tyler made it, page 71 I think, that you could flash and would give you root access. So since you didn't ever have that and your icon flash was part of the full rom you uploaded that would be the reason. I tried reflashing his fix again and it changed the lockscreen clock font back but didn't reroot. To bad I'm to dumb to know how to fix it :(

Sent from my neXus S 4g

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Update coming later with batting icon work and root(SU) will be in place so if you lost root or anything either reflash the rooting zip back on page 71ish or wait a little while for finally testing to get done on the next update.

Reactions: vhgomez36

FL0OD

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Update coming later with batting icon work and root(SU) will be in place so if you lost root or anything either reflash the rooting zip back on page 71ish or wait a little while for finally testing to get done on the next update.

Thanks for all the hard work from everyone.

Sent from my neXus S 4g

austsamson

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

took the words right outta my mouth, any plans for other parts of the ROM in this update?

Batting1000

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing some flashing on the screen when first opening the camera app? Once I take a picture it stops, but starts again I close the app and go back in.

PyroDroids

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to thank everybody whos worked on this, This is the first time I've dared to install a rom (still new to the android world) and I'm loving ICS :cool:

There's also a /system/app/ dump from a verizon galaxy nexus floating around. I have them, and there are 3-4 live wallpapers that work on the SDK port.

Yea I have that /system/app/ dump, If its needed I'll post the link, Can't yet, This is my first post, lol. but there is 3 working Live Wallpapers, Phasebeam, Bubble, and Blackhole. There is also a FaceLock.apk but gives parse error when trying to install :(

EDIT
Here is the link Ice Cream Sandwich (Galaxy Nexus) System App Dump

Here are download links for the 3 Working Live Wallpapers
Black Hole Bubble PhaseBeam

Last edited:
Reactions: m3grady2

Batting1000

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Scroll bars seem to be over a little to the left too, rather than against the right side of the screen.

--

Anyone elses Manage Apps screen a bit small?

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey your Lock Screen font looks different than mine??

Here is a zip with fonts. It is not flashable, just unzip and copy these to your /system/fonts directory.

If you haven't done this before...

Flash superuser
Download ES File Explorer or Root Explorer from the market
In settings of ES File Explorer, grant root and make system writable
Unzip fonts.zip to sdcard
Copy fonts to /system/fonts/ and overwrite everything
Reboot

Last edited:
Reactions: silverxj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts