ARCHIVED: [ROM] Reborn ROM v2.2.4 - 7/24/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Reborn ROM v2.2.3 - 7/17/11

What is the teather widget that this rom uses ? I cant seem to find it on the market.

Hotspot Widget is the app. But the one in this rom has been themed by Nick, so you can find it in the market but it wont look exactly the same.

BZOptimusS

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site

Dude this ROM wont boot, I'm Using Xionia v1.2518.6 recovery console and i cant install zip from SD card, ive wiped everything thus far and it hangs up after verifying and says "cant open!"

mxl360

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site

I don't use set cpu. I had the phone off the charger for 10 hours. 70 % battery left. Some talking and email checking.

TriWolf

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

I like the ROM and the new market but it keeps restarting on me randomly. I installed the Xionia kernel but ROM crashed on me so i thought it was that the kernel was not compatible with the ROM so I wiped everything and flashed the ROM again but this time left the stock kernel but the ROM still failed on me so I don't know whats wrong and sometimes it does it sometimes it dose. I'm using The stock ROM and Kernel O.C.'d to 806 and set the profiles like KSmithInNY demonstrated in his forum I'm using setCPU to O.C. by the way. In my opinion i thinks its the updated market place since my bro has the This ROM but the 2.2.2 build all stock not O.C.'d and his doesn't restart also I had your other ROM installed and it does not crash either so I think i'm going back and using ShellRom again.

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

I like the ROM and the new market but it keeps restarting on me randomly. I installed the Xionia kernel but ROM crashed on me so i thought it was that the kernel was not compatible with the ROM so I wiped everything and flashed the ROM again but this time left the stock kernel but the ROM still failed on me so I don't know whats wrong and sometimes it does it sometimes it dose. I'm using The stock ROM and Kernel O.C.'d to 806 and set the profiles like KSmithInNY demonstrated in his forum I'm using setCPU to O.C. by the way. In my opinion i thinks its the updated market place since my bro has the This ROM but the 2.2.2 build all stock not O.C.'d and his doesn't restart also I had your other ROM installed and it does not crash either so I think i'm going back and using ShellRom again.

You maybe overclocking your phone to high!, This is what happens when you do. It is a safety feature, will reboot automaticly. You will need to overclock at a lower setting. Each phone is different! While one phone can be OC'ed at 806mhz another can not go over 768mhz. try turning down you setting.

glitchsta

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

Back on 2.2.2. Much more stable for me.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
I think 2.2.2 was better to, maybe its the smartass governer? the battery tweak probably works better when its on on demand, nick is supposed to upload an update anytime now...I am waiting for it instead of reverting back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777