[ROM] SPRINT CleanROM SPR 2.5. CLEAN,SMOOTH,STABLE 7/11/2013

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
CleanROM%20Logo.png

Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

About CleanROM SPR

CleanROM SPR Is for the one who likes the stock clean look and functionality
CleanROM Is based off of my 1.29.651.10 system dump, De-odex
CleanROM Is Clean, Fast, Smooth, And Stable
CleanROM is De-bloated cleaned up rom with a few performance tweaks

Change Log 2.5
CleamROM 2.5 7/11/2013
Updated to Aroma 2.70 Which fixed the Touch Screen Issue
Updated all the Apps

Change Log 2.0
CleanROM 2.0 6/15/2013

Fixed issue with systemui
added 4x5 home (Thanks flex360)
Removed Hotboot from APM (Thanks Riyal)
added simplistic battery icons (Thanks nickabott and)
And always... Thanks to OMJ and all you users that support this community

Change Log
CleanROM SPR 1.5 6/5/13
Removed social apps from aroma and added them to system/app to fix them from not being linked to Blinkfeed

Features

Aroma Installer (Thanks Scott)
Roam Only... (Thanks OMJ)
EQS... (Thanks torxx)
Battery Percents
APM... (Thanks Dunc001)
Long press back menu... (Thanks Riyal)
Disabled Signature check
5M MMS size
5x6 App Drawer... (Thanks he_stheone64)
1x/3g icon
GPS icon removed
Enabled EPST
Camera sound disabled
Removed Power Saver... (Thanks steal25)
Removed persistent adb icon
Disabled MMS Compression... (Thanks Rydah805)
OTA's Disabled
Stay awake options in settings... (Thanks Rydah805)
MMS over Wif... (Thanks Rydah805)
Some Performance Tweaks
Enhanced Toggles... (torxx And OMJ for porting Them)
Custom Wallpaper

Options Added

SystemUI Options
Prism Options
Paranoid Halo app
Custom Boot And Down Animations
GooManager
Adobe reader
Flashlight
Wifi tether
ES File Explorer

Removed

8376_SPC_HTC_Mobile_Guide_M7.apk
AndroidInSpace.240p.mp4
AndroidInSpace.480p.mp4
Removed CheckinProvider.apk
Removed COTAClient.apk
DemoFLOPackageInstaller.apk
HTC_Sense5_Boot.mp3
HtcSpeakNGF.apk
ID.apk
Removed all foreign language apks
LMIRescue.apk
LMIRescueIcon.apk
LMIRescueSecurity.apk
m7_BM_startup_animation.zip

Install Instructions
Custom Recovery required. Download and copy to phone.Wipe Flash in recovery, Profit and Enjoy
!
I recommend using smw6180 Superwipe.If you choose not to do a FULL WIPE i will not support any problems you may have

When flashing a update I do recommend to at the very least wipe cach, Dalvik and system.

DOWNLOADS
MIRROR 1
MIRROR 2

MD5

91B543C1A0EED8E8A1D309338194C17D

Special Thanks
Thanks to Scott aka Scrosler for the help with the Aroma Installer and Hosting the Rom
Thanks to OMJ with all his help and putting up with me and all the Questions
Thanks to to Whole XDA and Android Community, If it weren't for you none of this would be possible.

If I missed anyone in the credits PLEASE PM me

Last edited:

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] SPRINT CleanROM SPR. CLEAN, SMOOTH,STABLE

Flashing this today. I think I'm going to return my phone to stock. I installed an AOKP build and it really monkeyed with my file systems.

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

Hey benny3, nice work! After doing some work with HTCdev, I was able to re-unlock and root and got this rom flashed. It's beautiful!

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Hey benny3, nice work! After doing some work with HTCdev, I was able to re-unlock and root and got this rom flashed. It's beautiful!
Thanks. this i hope is only the beginning, i hope to add more options to the aroma installer.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Op updated, CleanROM SPR 2.0
SystemUI issues fixed
Added 4x5 home
Added Simplistic battery icons
Removed hotboot in APM

chamo311

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: [ROM] SPRINT CleanROM SPR 2.0. CLEAN, SMOOTH,STABLE

You deserve more than 5 stars!! I loved the way it was set up!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! I did run into the issue with checking for devlog but not biggie! The ROM is fantastic! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!! Just a quick question (and please forgive me if I sound dumb but it's my first time rooting a phone), I noticed in the set up that it had different options for the taskbar layout and drawer. If I would like to try the different options, what would be the best way to do it? Flashing the ROM again with Cache, Dalvik and System? Thanks again!! Bless!

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Thank you.. If all you want is differernt status bar and drawer is run the aroma installer again picking which ones you want, make sure you choose the setup you have currently. No need to wipe.

xerxestheturtle

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site

Maybe this is a bit of a dumbed down question but after i superwipe, do i have to reroot before installing the rom?

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Maybe this is a bit of a dumbed down question but after i superwipe, do i have to reroot before installing the rom?
Its the rom itself that includes root. So when flashing roms you will have root as long as you use a rooted rom which all custom roms will be rooted.

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
benny3 I've been running this Rom all day with elementalX kernel at 1836mhz with the Rom cleaner script using nova prime and I must say I have never seen a smoother and more responsive Rom in the 2 months I've had this phone. Battery life is great as well.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

scubasteveku

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I try and pick HTC Watch and HTC TV and uncheck HTC Car but it is not taking into consideration what I am checking or unchecking. Am I doing something wrong?

supernet2

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
This is a amazing ROM but i've already found a issue. The Dock seems to "disappear" after 3days of usage, im not sure why. Im currently running a HTC One.

HTCONE
OS version 4.1.2

Rooted.

Everytime i wanna re-restore the DOCK feature i half to actually reinstall the .zip thats included, thankfully it doesn't wipe my phone, nor does it force me to resetup/redo everything on my phone, in relation to application installs, and resetup all the accounts on the phone. Just wanted to post this here, as to ask, if you could give away the .apk file name of the system file specifically for that file that would help me so that i can also just figure out how to re-enable it if the dock just decides to disappear on me again.

On the side note, only applications installed after utilizing this CleanROM SPR 2.5 was greenify for saving on battery power, ill retry installing the program, and then finding its file manually via system tuner pro, and then attempting to reboot/re-integrate the said .apk file i do find into the system. If possible though... please again put out the exact file name of the dock. Because it was extremely convenient for me to just swipe my dock bar down and next thing you know i have all the toggles i need up their, instead of having to place them on my phones menu randomly around the other panels.

Last edited:

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
This is a amazing ROM but i've already found a issue. The Dock seems to "disappear" after 3days of usage, im not sure why. Im currently running a HTC One.

HTCONE
OS version 4.1.2

Rooted.

Everytime i wanna re-restore the DOCK feature i half to actually reinstall the .zip thats included, thankfully it doesn't wipe my phone, nor does it force me to resetup/redo everything on my phone, in relation to application installs, and resetup all the accounts on the phone. Just wanted to post this here, as to ask, if you could give away the .apk file name of the system file specifically for that file that would help me so that i can also just figure out how to re-enable it if the dock just decides to disappear on me again.

On the side note, only applications installed after utilizing this CleanROM SPR 2.5 was greenify for saving on battery power, ill retry installing the program, and then finding its file manually via system tuner pro, and then attempting to reboot/re-integrate the said .apk file i do find into the system. If possible though... please again put out the exact file name of the dock. Because it was extremely convenient for me to just swipe my dock bar down and next thing you know i have all the toggles i need up their, instead of having to place them on my phones menu randomly around the other panels.
Prism.apk is the apk you are looking for

BiGsMiLeSKyLe

May 17, 2011
Visit site
As soon as I get some time Benny I'll def be downloading this. Can you overclock the processor using this rom? Or I need to download another app? If I can't that's cool the speed of the one stock is fine just wanted to see what would happen with an increase

Posted via HTC One

Jr Stockdale

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Having an issue where I boot and my phone says "Safe Mode" in the bottom left. I held down power and volume down for maybe 6 flashes because it was taking some time to boot. Maybe that did it? Do I just need to reboot? Any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter