[ROM]VIPERrom [SynErgY] EXT4-RFS Dual EB13 5.0[OC/UV/VooDoo Sound/NO CIQ]

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Source: [ROM]VIPERrom [SynErgY] EXT4-RFS Dual EB13 5.0[OC/UV/VooDoo Sound/NO CIQ] xda - developers

Developer/Credit: tphillips

Features/Change Log:

NO CIQ (k0name/ACS)
Custom Theme
Custom Dialer
Changed Icons (iBOX - Carbon Hockey)
Malware Patch baked in (Rodderik)
TW Lockscreen lock and Clock pngs (jstine671)
Custom Dropdown
New Honeycomb bootanimation
New sounds for startup and shutdown
More Ringtones

Added Apps:

+Astro File Manager
+Google Voice Dialer
+Sprint Hotspot
+MyFiles (added by request to set alarm clock ringers....Thanks iNsAn|tY)
+ThinkFreeOffice (Excellent app for read and write of docs)
+WiFi Tether
+Fixed Wired Tether App (mkasick)
+Browser (Modded to Official Team Viper Website as home Page)
+LauncherPro for Home Launcher with 5 Text Icons to match theme (TallinMe)

Deleted Apps:

-All Sprint Apps Except Sprint Hotspot
-Email.apk (Caused problems with exchange. It is recommended to download K9 Mail from Market)

More information available at source link.

fab5valentine

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Senergy 5.0 is my new favorite ROM.. I thought the wild colors would be over the top, however it's quite pleasant. The Viper Pad is very cool!! Viper wheel is fantastic!! I love Anarchy Launcher too!! Launcher Pro seems a bit smoother, but AL is the bomb.. Try this and I think you'll love it too. Running OC'd 1200max as advertised, and 1.3gh, and 1.4gh comming soon. Also expect EC05 upgrade in the near future. Thanks Team Viper!!!

TexasEpic4G

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying out a few different ROMs over the past few days ( I'm fairly new to all this - only rooted about 3-4 weeks ) and this particular ROM ran very smooth for me , but the color scheme was a little too much for me

fab5valentine

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the Viper Team is coming back strong with a new ECO5 Rom soon. Sen R G. Check out previews at XDA. Looks sweet.. Appears they are just finalizing some things. No ETA, but soon is the word.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the Viper Team is coming back strong with a new ECO5 Rom soon. Sen R G. Check out previews at XDA. Looks sweet.. Appears they are just finalizing some things. No ETA, but soon is the word.

Bout time! I loved this rom, but since 2 accounts don't sync on gmail with EB13, it had to go.

TexasEpic4G

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
They have posted some NICE looking images of the ROM and it appears to be getting closer to release