Root-less tether?

scruff24

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Fox Fi no longer works if you updated to Jelly Bean. I called Sprint to see if they had changed their hotspot rates.....$20 a month under 2gb. Why not just root? I did mine this weekend to MeanBean.....still looks stock.....phone is MUCH quicker. No lag.....Wifi Tether built in....used today w/ my Kindle Fire HD. Also....Prox sensor works once again...no black screen.

kitster

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, scruff24, I just installed FoxFi and I am not having any luck (N7 just stuck on "Authenticating"). So, I see what you're saying.
I may look into MeanBean. Does it fiddle with the camera app much?

scruff24

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Camera app works completely as stock. Same w/ Video app. Also it does provide you to be able to mute the camera sound...so that you don't freak out your pets when taking pictures of them...sometimes it scares them.....

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Camera app works completely as stock. Same w/ Video app. Also it does provide you to be able to mute the camera sound...so that you don't freak out your pets when taking pictures of them...sometimes it scares them.....

I really want to root mine and flash MeanBean, but I don't know where to start....never done it before :-(

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord