Rooting for group messaging

alexcatanzaro

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I may sound a bit whiny here, but i feel like Samsung should have figured out a way to make mms and group messaging work much better on their phone.
Yes there is a question here i promise. Essentially, i dont necessarily need to change my phone all that much, but i want group messaging to work correctly, and it would be nice if mms wouldn't show up as slideshows....

Is there a way for me to do this via rooting, or not via rooting?
In addition, am i the only person that thinks Samsung is lagging behind in something as simple as a messaging application?
Is this something that is being fixed with the ever illusive Jellybean update?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I may sound a bit whiny here, but i feel like Samsung should have figured out a way to make mms and group messaging work much better on their phone.
Yes there is a question here i promise. Essentially, i dont necessarily need to change my phone all that much, but i want group messaging to work correctly, and it would be nice if mms wouldn't show up as slideshows....

Is there a way for me to do this via rooting, or not via rooting?
In addition, am i the only person that thinks Samsung is lagging behind in something as simple as a messaging application?
Is this something that is being fixed with the ever illusive Jellybean update?

While i can't say why it happens but the messaging app is a Google app not Samsung, blame the right developer.

Have you tried gosms?

Edit: Damned Swype...

Last edited:

kingskater

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I like Chomp SMS app. It supports the iphone emoji icons (if you get the add on) and its all free. It just lacks pop-up notification quick reply. Best i've found so far though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shao61