S Pen disconnecting a lot

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
So i got my S23 Ultra about a month ago, from the get go about once in every four times i remove the S pen it says its disconnected. The stylus part still works, but the air actions don't work (hovering, scrolling through gallery, etc...)

You have to reinsert it and reconnect it. I have tried doing the S pen reset a couple times and that doesn't see to help.

Anyone else have this issue? bad S pen?

Screenshot_20230706_043138_One UI Home.jpg

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a bad pen (unless you have BT problems with other devices). Do you have any apps that might be turning BT off? When you reconnect the pen, does it have enough battery (wondering if it's not charging properly)? Have you tried cleaning the silo with compressed air in case there are any debris? Are you using any cases that may be interfering with signals (like too thick, metallic, or with a magnet backing)?

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like a bad pen (unless you have BT problems with other devices). Do you have any apps that might be turning BT off? When you reconnect the pen, does it have enough battery (wondering if it's not charging properly)? Have you tried cleaning the silo with compressed air in case there are any debris? Are you using any cases that may be interfering with signals (like too thick, metallic, or with a magnet backing)?
No BT issues. Yeah I can put it in and pull it out immediately and it connects so its not battery, I wouldn't think. I have the same case I used with my S22 Ultra, Spigen Cryo Armor. No mag safe junk on the phone. I think i will contact Samsung support and see if they will give me a new pen

rikskie

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
So i got my S23 Ultra about a month ago, from the get go about once in every four times i remove the S pen it says its disconnected. The stylus part still works, but the air actions don't work (hovering, scrolling through gallery, etc...)

You have to reinsert it and reconnect it. I have tried doing the S pen reset a couple times and that doesn't see to help.

Anyone else have this issue? bad S pen?

View attachment 354484
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali