S Pen - Front Screen

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
No updates, hopefully next fold device, they use 2 different screens and would probably need 2 different spen the outer screen like regular phone and inner is softer screen
I think you could use the same spen on both screens. I use my fold edition on my tab S8+ fine. I personally think it would be a bad idea to have different spens for each screen.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Probably wear out the tips faster
Yep and if you used the wrong pen on the inner screen you might carve it up like a Thanksgiving turkey :eek: ;)
Well then having a front screen Spen is not of interest to me, I have zero interest in having 2 different spens. The front screen is really to small for using a spen IMO anyway.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
What about different tips same spen one on top for inside display and one at bottom for outer?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app
That's a possibility. Only 2 things I can think of is mistakenly using the wrong end on inside screen and that would make it difficult to make a silo for Spen, at least the traditional Spen silo we know, which I'm fine with but most seem to want that.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
That's a possibility. Only 2 things I can think of is mistakenly using the wrong end on inside screen and that would make it difficult to make a silo for Spen, at least the traditional Spen silo we know, which I'm fine with but most seem to want that.

Yeah thought about that also maybe etching saying fold side on the pen but not sure how silo would work , Do Your Thing Samsung lol

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alex-1999