Question S21 plus worth buying in May 2023?

Jhintonic

May 14, 2023
Visit site
Hello, I've started surfing the web looking to buy a new phone because my current Samsung S8 is in a really bad condition.
I've come across an interesting website which sells refurbished phones where I saw a refurbished s21 plus for the price of 370 euros(excellent condition).

Now my budget isn't really that high(max 500€) but from what I saw, when it came out the s21 plus was and still is a solid phone even when compared to some mid range phones that came out recently.

Considering that I use the phone to do pretty basic stuff like Netflix, socials and stuff... I would like a phone that lasts the entire day(from what I've seen this one in particular lasts 8 to 9h of continuous use)
Do you think this is a good buy, or is there a overall better phone that I could buy this month for less than 500€?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I've already discarded all s22 variants because they are not worth the 200 euros more you spend in my opinion and the regular s21 because of the battery.

Madd62

Mr. Wonderful
May 31, 2021
Visit site
Three year old battery won't have been replaced though, and it's bound to be the Exynos variant.

Personality I would choose a newer device. There's a lot in the mid price range, some with flagship level internals.

Alternatively, the S21fe 5g was released much later in Jan 22 and will have the balance of 4 years updates and 5 years security, along with the Snapdragon 888 instead of Exynos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali