s7 edge under heavy weight

Air Planet

Dec 17, 2016
Visit site
Several times using this at bed time but during using when i sleeped its my under body whole night is it safe or its cause any issue in future?

dm3ready

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
You should never have your phone in bed with you, unless you are using it. Any cell/smart phone that gets covered up runs a high risk of overheating and catching fire!!

Bichon-Fan

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
You should never have your phone in bed with you, unless you are using it. Any cell/smart phone that gets covered up runs a high risk of overheating and catching fire!!

Tell that to the makers of the "Sleep as android" and other sleep cycle tracking apps; they recommend putting the phone on your mattress so the accelerometers on the phone can pick up movement and track your sleep cycles.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Tell that to the makers of the "Sleep as android" and other sleep cycle tracking apps; they recommend putting the phone on your mattress so the accelerometers on the phone can pick up movement and track your sleep cycles.

Yes sir. I use a sleep app because of my insomnia. It's a paid app and monitors sleeping behavior through the sensors (like you said).

Blankets aren't enough to trap phone heat to even remotely near a dangerous temperature. Most of us put our phones in our pockets, insulated by the pants and thigh, and no one has been set on fire yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sams_s22plus