Salutations!

ICEmayne

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone! First time, long time. I'm excited to join the forums! If you care to know, I jumped the proverbial ship from an iPhone 4 to the HTC One. This is the first Android device I have rocked since the HTC G1 running edge on AT&T network.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
For sure welcome to Android Central and if you need anything please let us know and we will be happy to help you. Also please take advantage of the link meyer provided you. Have a great time here.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! First time, long time. I'm excited to join the forums! If you care to know, I jumped the proverbial ship from an iPhone 4 to the HTC One. This is the first Android device I have rocked since the HTC G1 running edge on AT&T network.

Welcome to Android and the forums! Out of curiosity, what reason(s) made you switch?

ICEmayne

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android and the forums! Out of curiosity, what reason(s) made you switch?

I grew bored with iOS and felt their updates had gotten stale. This was evident with iOS 6 and the iPhone 5. I tried to replicate Android features by jailbreaking, but it just wasn't the same. So, if you can't beat'em, join'em.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the "Dark Side" as cmersman said! I am new as well and everybody has been extremely friendly to me. This forum is a great resource to find the answers that you will be looking for!

ICEmayne

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the "Dark Side" as cmersman said! I am new as well and everybody has been extremely friendly to me. This forum is a great resource to find the answers that you will be looking for!

That is the truth! Everyone has been friendly to me as well. Funny thing I noticed about these forums is no matter what issue or problem I have had with Android, when I Google for a solution, the answer for said issue/problem is always somewhere in these forums. That is what I like about this forum!

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums