Samsung 200.00 credit for Ultra or 150.00 for S20 Plus

13greencoyote

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
So I'm on Verizon I've tried all of work arounds to redeem and nothing has worked. I called Samsung and they said I'd have to have mine manually put in and I have to wait 3-5 business days for someone to review the request then if I'm eligible they will email me a link to follow for my offer. So sounds like I'm getting screwed out of my offer.

ktabel01

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
So I'm on Verizon I've tried all of work arounds to redeem and nothing has worked. I called Samsung and they said I'd have to have mine manually put in and I have to wait 3-5 business days for someone to review the request then if I'm eligible they will email me a link to follow for my offer. So sounds like I'm getting screwed out of my offer.

got mine in review. ordered with verizon, had to screen shot the email receipt as well

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Pending approval here. Had to upload photo of TMobile pre-order.

Mine was approved. Says I'll receive the credit via mail in 4-6 weeks? So, this credit cannot be used instantly in shop Samsung? I was kinda hoping to do a little shopping.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I got approved couple hours ago, so it was less than 24 hours. It says it'll be 4-6 weeks until I get my credit though.

So strange.. because I registered on the first day immediately when we could and that was March 4th at 11p.m.

It is now March 7th at 8:40am and it says my status is still "pending approval" what gives...

That is more than 48 hours as mentioned and still NOTHING 😑

Update** I called to see what was going on and the 4-6 weeks thing is what is right like everyone is saying... However it does not say that it still says pending_approval at least on my end

Last edited:

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
So strange.. because I registered on the first day immediately when we could and that was March 4th at 11p.m.

It is now March 7th at 8:40am and it says my status is still "pending approval" what gives...

That is more than 48 hours as mentioned and still NOTHING 😑

Update** I called to see what was going on and the 4-6 weeks thing is what is right like everyone is saying... However it does not say that it still says pending_approval at least on my end

I keep getting denied smh

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joe1335