Samsung A52 5G

DJdoddy48

Mar 25, 2023
Visit site
Hi everyone, I would like some help with my Samsung A52, I got a new phone, so I had to put a pin on my Samsung which I now can not remember what it is and it is locked, I have tried the power button and volume down then volume up but just can't get it to work, I don't have a computer to plug it into. Any suggestions please?

DJdoddy48

Mar 25, 2023
Visit site
No, I can't do that, I don't use WiFi at home because I have a lot of phone data, what I may have to do is put £5 credit on the Samsung as I have a spare pay n go SIM card, if not try the EE shop again, I took it there today but they said there is nothing you can do If it's locked, useless.

DJdoddy48

Mar 25, 2023
Visit site
I took my phone to a friend's house to try and use find my mobile, I put my SIM back in the phone and connected find my mobile on a friend's iPad, it didn't work because the phone in stuck in flight mode and saying it's not connected to a network, because it's locked I can't take it out of flight mode, it's really annoying that I cannot sort it, I don't think they should be locked like they are it's rather silly to me. Any help is much appreciated, thank you.

Madd62

Mr. Wonderful
May 31, 2021
Visit site
I took my phone to a friend's house to try and use find my mobile, I put my SIM back in the phone and connected find my mobile on a friend's iPad, it didn't work because the phone in stuck in flight mode and saying it's not connected to a network, because it's locked I can't take it out of flight mode.
Out of context those sentences don't make much sense. Can you explain the previous status of the phone?
Did you log in to the same Google account on the iPad as on your phone?
Why can't you unlock it?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean that the phone is locked? Are you seeing the lockscreen, and you don't know the PIN/password/pattern? Or is the SIM locked with a PIN, and you don't know the PIN?

Reactions: Madd62

DJdoddy48

Mar 25, 2023
Visit site
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I got a new phone and put a pin on the Samsung to retrieve my passwords, I can't remember the pin, the phone is stuck in flight mode so I can't put mobile data on because I don't know the pin, I was told on here to try find my mobile, I logged into Samsung account the clicked unlock phone but did not work because it's not connected to a network in flight mode. Thank you.