Samsung A52 5G

DJdoddy48

Mar 25, 2023
Visit site
Hi everyone, I would like some help with my Samsung A52, I got a new phone, so I had to put a pin on my Samsung which I now can not remember what it is and it is locked, I have tried the power button and volume down then volume up but just can't get it to work, I don't have a computer to plug it into. Any suggestions please?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is wi-fi off as part of being in Airplane Mode? These days, wi-fi should default to remaining on even if Airplane Mode is turned off. If wi-fi is still on, did you try connecting to a free wi-fi hotspot? This might only work if you've connected to the hotspot before, and the phone is set to automatically reconnect.

DJdoddy48

Mar 25, 2023
Visit site
Hi, that's a good point, the WiFi is in a friend's house, I never even thought of putting WiFi on which I should off because yeah it does auto connect and I have just put that in now and works, could I even connect it to my new phone through new tether, if not I will try unlock again with WiFi on, great suggestion, many thanks. I will update information soon, I should be able to try it tomorrow night.

DJdoddy48

Mar 25, 2023
Visit site
Hi, everyone and a big thank you to everyone who sent me a message to help unlock my Samsung A52 5G. Here's an update, took it to a friend's again tonight, logged into find my mobile, at first it would not unlock but it said unlock remotely so I had to type in my Samsung password again and hey presto it unlocked the phone, I am wholeheartedly grateful more than you can imagine, thanks again very much appreciated for the help!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, everyone and a big thank you to everyone who sent me a message to help unlock my Samsung A52 5G. Here's an update, took it to a friend's again tonight, logged into find my mobile, at first it would not unlock but it said unlock remotely so I had to type in my Samsung password again and hey presto it unlocked the phone, I am wholeheartedly grateful more than you can imagine, thanks again very much appreciated for the help!
Glad to hear that , was Samsung find my phone not Google?

Reactions: Laura Knotek