Samsung.com Orders

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
This was handled very poorly... Samsung should have had batches of the exclusive colors with the regular colors. Many of us ordered on the 9th...Originally the main page said 3-4 weeks, that's changed several times now. Now it's saying April 20th and again 5-6 weeks. That's a 2 months wait time. It's not fair or right since others have the phone now for the regular colors. This was the first time I ordered on Samsung a unlocked phone. It's insane... Samsung should be giving those of us who ordered the Exclusive colors some kind of discount now or 5% off. I seen some facebook and youtube comments saying it.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry y'all are going through so much to get your phones. I would think by now Samsung should know that a lot of their customers like the exclusive colors , the bigger phones, and the higher storage sizes. This has been the worst launch yet. I don't recall it ever being this bad before .
Yeah it's not good but let's not forget the chip shortages and supply chain issues. I mean car dealers don't have enough cars to sell or are selling what they do have at steep prices. My wife has been trying to buy a car since November and it's finally coming these week.

Last edited:

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it's not good but let's not forget the chip shortages and supply chain issues. I mean car dealers don't have enough cars to sell or are selling what they do have at step prices. My wife has been trying to buy a car since November and it's finally coming these week.
I didn't think about that. Good points.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I’m on my third delay, was tomorrow and got an email today with a new date the 10th. I don’t need a phone as I’ve got my iPhone to use but that doesn’t make it less frustrating when you can’t wait to get the new shiny toy.

Tuxedogirl

Feb 21, 2022
Visit site
I need new phone badly as current one in rough shape. I am gonna have to get something else if delays keep happening well into April and especially if May I went back and forth between 21U and Note 20 for a while but decided to wait for S22U. All seemed so good early February. Why, oh why, did they not put the phone in my package delivered 2/21? I am able to laugh about it some now with as crazy as the situation has been for so many. But it still gets to me some moments. I knew the chip shortage was gonna impact things, but after successfully getting order placed and confirmed, I thought I was in the clear from that impact. But no. Samsung request refund and reorder crap moves you to end of line if they mess up, it's broken, it's stolen or whatever.
The adventure in patience continues. And with all going on the world now, if no new phone is what I got to deal with, I will take it.

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I usually buy through Verizon. This was my first attempt at ordering directly from Samsung, primarily for the offers that I will now never see. Never again. Verizon or Best Buy for me.

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
Well I looked online t-mobile they only have black 256 I want 512 and they aren't shipping until 3/25,looked at best buy I prefer unlocked but was willing to order t-mobile but they can't order either in 512.he said they have not been able to fill pre-orders.

So I either wait forever for Samsung to get their act together or cancel order. Wait for s22ultra. But I have all my cases covers etc

I am so aggravated with situation. I am fine with my note 20 but I really wanted my sky blue 512 gb. S22 ultra

I was able to get a 512 black ultra throught T-Mobile on Thursday. Had it here by Friday. I ordered through online chat.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
As I said Samsung had batches of the regular colors and people are getting the phone on time. The whole chip shortage isn't a reason anymore. It would be that if people weren't able to get the regular colors as well. But thats not the case here. Samsung messed up big time. They knew people were going to order the exclusive colors. From past phones they know blue, red, gray, colors are more popular. There's no excuse or reason this time

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
So does it seem that Samsung is shipping out when or after they claim to have stock? I'm still waiting on my unlocked green 512 ultra which claims it'll ship the week of March 23. I see a T-Mobile black 512 ultra is claiming next week. I'd love a color one but at this point it doesn't matter. I don't loose any perks bc I ordered after the preorder was done.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
When I was on Samsung.com yesterday all the regular color phone including black unlocked in all sizes but 128gb stated estimated delivery in April.of course 1 tb was sold out .that’s why once I cancelled my skyblue 512gb unlocked, I chose T-Mobile 512ultra white since delivery is for 3/24.will have to see when it comes.on 2/9 when I preordered the skyblue my date of delivery was listed as today .

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
When I was on Samsung.com yesterday all the regular color phone including black unlocked in all sizes but 128gb stated estimated delivery in April.of course 1 tb was sold out .that’s why once I cancelled my skyblue 512gb unlocked, I chose T-Mobile 512ultra white since delivery is for 3/24.will have to see when it comes.on 2/9 when I preordered the skyblue my date of delivery was listed as today .

See I was able last Thursday to order a black 512 TMobile version from T-Mobile and I got it Friday already. Problem is is I really don't want to be stuck making payments on a phone for 2 years and it's not like I can pay it off sooner because you need to have those two years to get the discount. And although I really love the phone I figured I could wait another couple weeks to get the one from Samsung that I can pay off in full so I just returned the T-Mobile one today.

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site

Damn now the graphite 512 unlocked it due to ship by march 18th. Lol guess I'll order that one

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Damn now the graphite 512 unlocked it due to ship by march 18th. Lol guess I'll order that one
You have to do what's best for you. If Samsung had been able to give me a time frame of when the blue unlocked would be delivered I would have kept that order. But they could not and I did not want to wait indefinitely. At least with the t-mobile white 512 I already have a date. Hopefully that won't change. I too thought since I am on T mobile I could buy from them but they only offer even with trade in full price or 2 year contract. I don't want a contract. I can't pay full price at t mobile but can Samsung Direct. Also t mobile does not have a 512 they are out of stock till end March or April.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wisak2556