Samsung.com Orders

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
My Sky Blue 512 came today! I was worried because it was in my state yesterday and was at the one location all day. Finally arrived in my area this morning and by late afternoon I was starting to worry and then it got delivered around 5:00 lol

Mar 13, 2022
Visit site
My Sky Blue 512 came today! I was worried because it was in my state yesterday and was at the one location all day. Finally arrived in my area this morning and by late afternoon I was starting to worry and then it got delivered around 5:00 lol

Nice, you should get one of these uag plasma series clear cases. It looks and feels better than my samsung clear case and the buttons on the side feel like actual buttons rather than bending plastic.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Nice, you should get one of these uag plasma series clear cases. It looks and feels better than my samsung clear case and the buttons on the side feel like actual buttons rather than bending plastic.

I dont trust UAG because my husband's S21 Ultra got cracked right on the bottom left corner. He had the Camo case and it didn't protect his phone at all. He dropped it as he was getting up from sitting at the table. It didn't hit anything on the way down but it did land right on the corner which is suppose to be shock protected... Military grade was a lie... But thanks for the suggestion :)

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
My white ultra still says delivery by 3/24/22.still with cancel button.I am hoping to see my card charge and tracking soon.Hopefully it will come as scheduled

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
No updates yet on my white s22ultra still has cancel button. Still says delivery by 3/24.will believe it when I see it. This is my second order

Between your original sky blue order & now the white version order, that cancel button has just stocked you.

I would be having nightmares. I hope that button disappears soon & you receive your white s22 Ultra asap.
:)

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I dont trust UAG because my husband's S21 Ultra got cracked right on the bottom left corner. He had the Camo case and it didn't protect his phone at all. He dropped it as he was getting up from sitting at the table. It didn't hit anything on the way down but it did land right on the corner which is suppose to be shock protected... Military grade was a lie... But thanks for the suggestion :)

Otterbox, UAG, Pelican. Paying for the name. Better off getting something like a Poetic or Supcase for fraction of the price.

I would go with a Defender over the UAG. UAG Monarch seems grossly overpriced for the protection you get.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Otterbox, UAG, Pelican. Paying for the name. Better off getting something like a Poetic or Supcase for fraction of the price.

I would go with a Defender over the UAG. UAG Monarch seems grossly overpriced for the protection you get.

Speaking of which that's what I got... A Poetic case with a built in screen protector :D and then we bought the samething for my husband's phone after we got the screen repaired

Mar 13, 2022
Visit site

Before I ordered this phone the only brand I knew was otterbox. I hope it protects my phone if I drop it but I chose this one because I like how it looks. I would like to try one with a built in screen protector but I always end up removing my regular screen protector because I don't like how it changes the touch sensitivity and I assume the built in one would effect that more. I didn't even get one this time, just hoping my dog doesn't bite my phone through my pocket. He broke my last screen protector that way and that's the only thing that has ever broken on any of my phones. The body builder on the left.

Attachments

• 20190617_173540.jpg
    20190617_173540.jpg
    578.1 KB · Views: 18

mariongiant

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
seem all color have ship date of 25 with Verizon .. no way going cancel my green color samsung no longer offer 100 google credit

I was waiting for Best Buy which here at least has no phones nor a hope of getting any. I called Verizon and found out they had 3 black 256gb at a store 30 miles away. I cancelled Best Buy and drove up and picked one up yesterday. The store guys said there had been very little demand for the Ultra at their store which surprised me.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I am so ancy about my phone coming. I ckeck couple times a day on. Samsung. Com. Checky emails frequently to see if Samsung changed the date of delivery for my phone. I keep thinking they will delay it again. Hope by weekend I should get update since delivery is 3/24.

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I am so ancy about my phone coming. I ckeck couple times a day on. Samsung. Com. Checky emails frequently to see if Samsung changed the date of delivery for my phone. I keep thinking they will delay it again. Hope by weekend I should get update since delivery is 3/24.
Same for me. My green 512 says delivery 3/25. I'm still majorly doubtful it's coming next week even with the few emails I received saying my order is still on track. Fingers crossed!

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
My 3/25 order came on 3/11. My trade in was successfully processed very quickly, next day after they got it. Waiting for my $250 store credit now

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

Your lucky mine still has a delivery date of April 8th. Even though I check throughout the day with the same results everytime. When did you order yours?

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Kilroy this is my second order.originally ordered sky blue on 2/9.it was to arrive 3/8.then got email saying delayed .Samsung did not know when it would be sent said April.I did not want to wait indefinitely.so on 3/8 I canceled first order.then ordered a T-Mobile white ultra 512gb. So it has always said delivery by 3/24. But I doubt it will see lol

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

If you can post a pic. That's the one I originally wanted, but was too impatient to wait the extra time. I also already have the Sierra Blue 13 Pro. I didn't want to have 2 light blue phones at the same time. LOL

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha