Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
After a group meeting with my 4 ex-wives, the decision was made to cancel my order for the white Note 10 + unlocked. An order was then placed for a black Note 10 + unlocked, it arrives 8/23. The white one wasn't scheduled to arrive until 9/4, those extra 12 days are important at my age.

Thankfully I have those 4 wonderful women to discuss matters like this. Thankfully all my alimony payments are up to date.

Truth is, I made up the part about the ex-wives. Without that part the post seemed kind of boring.

Come on 8/23 !!!

Bailey Toy

Aug 12, 2019
Visit site
Got my phone through Affirm since I am not 21 yet and cant get Samsung Financing until next year. But they finally updated my loan by automatically adding auto pay starting the 13th of next month. From my experience with Affirm, they usually don't start payments until a month after the merchant has fully processed the order.

Maybe they are getting ready to start shipping soon.....hopefully

bkrell

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I posted in the ATT pre-order thread b/c that's what I thought I was going to do but ended up ordering thru Samsung so may as well post here as well. I originally ordered thru Samsung.com on Saturday. Then I realized, after all these years of buying Samsung phones, that they have a gov and military discount. So I had to wait to get back to my email yesterday and cancel my order. So I re-ordered and still have an Aug 23 ship date for an ATT 256 Note 10+ in Aura Glow. I had to get the power and entertainment pack but my original choice was to get the buds and the rugged silver kickstand case. But by the time I reordered, the were out of the kickstand case. In all, I saved like $150 or so with the mil discount. There was also some glitch (Samsung cust service told me it was a glitch, at least), where when I ordered this weekend, it only spread my payments over 12 months. When I canceled and re-ordered, it switched to 24. Oh, also upgraded from a Note 8. They only gave me $185 for it, which was kinda depressing.

Also saw the Mustang mentions. I had a 2014 GT 6MT. Only had it for 1.5 years b/c I had to have back surgery and my wife thought it would be bad for me to get in and out of after the surgery so I traded it for a Lincoln MKC. Still miss it.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Well, since we are back on the side topic of mustangs I have a 2006 Mustang GT. Only have 114,000 on it. My first car was a 1966 Mustang. Just wish I would have kept it.

Back to the Note 10.. Glad you got your order worked out.
I posted in the ATT pre-order thread b/c that's what I thought I was going to do but ended up ordering thru Samsung so may as well post here as well. I originally ordered thru Samsung.com on Saturday. Then I realized, after all these years of buying Samsung phones, that they have a gov and military discount. So I had to wait to get back to my email yesterday and cancel my order. So I re-ordered and still have an Aug 23 ship date for an ATT 256 Note 10+ in Aura Glow. I had to get the power and entertainment pack but my original choice was to get the buds and the rugged silver kickstand case. But by the time I reordered, the were out of the kickstand case. In all, I saved like $150 or so with the mil discount. There was also some glitch (Samsung cust service told me it was a glitch, at least), where when I ordered this weekend, it only spread my payments over 12 months. When I canceled and re-ordered, it switched to 24. Oh, also upgraded from a Note 8. They only gave me $185 for it, which was kinda depressing.

Also saw the Mustang mentions. I had a 2014 GT 6MT. Only had it for 1.5 years b/c I had to have back surgery and my wife thought it would be bad for me to get in and out of after the surgery so I traded it for a Lincoln MKC. Still miss it.

bkrell

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Drove the Lincoln for 3 years, wanted something fun again and bought a VW GTI, thinking it would be fast enough. It's just made me want another Mustang even more, lol.

Yes, even my Samsung-hating kids were impressed w/ the Aura Glow. They can't wait for Apple to copy it. The irony of that situation was hilarious. I guess I'm going to have to buy a clear case to show it off.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Sorry you had to give it up the 14:(

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
I caved and ordered a 512 galaxy note 10 + unlocked with a trade-in of a galaxy s10 +. I got the black one because I pre-ordered a casemate tough ridge -iridescent so at least I get some rainbow out of my phone. I thought about getting the glow but I want a case and I didn't want clear so what was the point of getting the glow. At least that's what I think!
Expected Delivery of August 23rd.

Same.

After seeing the Aura Glow in person to me it looked too over the top bling bling. Too damn shiny. That's just my opinion I'm sure people love that. Plus I wanted the 512gb because a lot of times I use my Note as a transfer Harddrive in the field.

Azartrus

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Been forever since I posted here but, I preorded my 10+ in aura glow and haven't noticed a change in the shipping date as of yet. To be sure however I checked samsungs website order.jpg

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Been forever since I posted here but, I preorded my 10+ in aura glow and haven't noticed a change in the shipping date as of yet. To be sure however I checked samsungs website View attachment 306796

The delivery dates for my accessories (one case, one wallet cover and mini vehicle charger) changed from a September 4th date to align with the Aura Glow Note10 Plus' delivery on August 23rd. This occurred overnight from when I last checked at 7:45 PM EDST. Only the S-View cover is lagging the field with a September 4th delivery.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
So i had a change on my order i wont get the tablet till the 10 of september, but my phone is still scheduled for August 23rd

Azartrus

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
The delivery dates for my accessories (one case, one wallet cover and mini vehicle charger) changed from a September 4th date to align with the Aura Glow Note10 Plus' delivery on August 23rd. This occurred overnight from when I last checked at 7:45 PM EDST. Only the S-View cover is lagging the field with a September 4th delivery.

Weird mine did as well. Only the S view case is going to lag behind the rest of my stuff

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
So i had a change on my order i wont get the tablet till the 10 of september, but my phone is still scheduled for August 23rd

Fingers crossed. I'm looking at the notebook that was revealed at the Unpacked Event last week. I was sounding out options to replace an HP laptop but now I'm focusing on something which integrates seamlessly with the Note10. That combination would have been invaluable (as I perceive it now) prior to my retirement. Now all I'd need to do is come up with a rationale for buying it.

Last edited: