Samsung.com S10/+: Pre-Order Thread

erzhik

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered S10+ Prism White with Note8 trade in. Even 64GB on my Note was too much for me and nobody will offer me $550 for my Note 8 anymore.

My ship date changed from March 8 to March 15, I clicked CANCEL and chose "Will take too long to arrive" and I got an offer for an additional $41 refund. Hard to say no to that.

lyund

Dec 20, 2016
Visit site
So the S10+ Tmobile prism blue now says is out of stock on the samsung site. I thought the point of reserving was to having one reserved for 72 hours according to the fine print :(

lyund

Dec 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ Pre-order Thread

I saw the phones at BestBuy and compared it to my Note 8. The 10+ has a taller screen but the phone is smaller than the Note 8.

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
So I take 10 min out of my lunch to go over to the local Best buy store next door to my job, and the Samsung rep doesn't even have the phones on display yet. He says he working on them. Wtf you opened at 9am and just now getting the phones out? Exactly why I don't spend my money there. Slow and always have a attitude of some sort

SirSlugabed

Feb 21, 2019
Visit site
So the S10+ Tmobile prism blue now says is out of stock on the samsung site. I thought the point of reserving was to having one reserved for 72 hours according to the fine print :(

Multiple times today I've gotten a message saying the model I'm trying to add is out of stock. Eventually the out-of-stock phone will add to my cart, but it takes multiple attempts. I've had issues not getting the $50 accessory promo to work and my guaranteed delivery by the 8th isn't being honored either. On the checkout page, it says the $50 promo is in effect, but it's still charging me and it says my phone won't ship out until the 15th. What's the point of reserving a phone if it's not reserved? I didn't think it would be this hard to give Samsung my money.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Everything for TMobile on the Samsung website is showing out of stock.

Edit: Went back and tried ordering again but this time it took the order. Problem is I've changed my mind and cancelled.

Last edited:

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I broke my promise that I wouldn't buy a $1,000 CAN phone.

Unless of course Samsung changes thoer mind and give us the Galaxy Buds with the pre-order.

Right now it's only the minimum $200 trade-in credit.

I got the 128GB White and 512GB Ceramic White. Undecided once again.

accordex#AC

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Got an E-Mail

Order Being Processed

Credit Card Charged

Please note that one or more of your items is a pre-order.

Please note that one or more of your items is on back-order.

Hmmm...

Both Phone/Buds still say Will Ship By March 8

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ Pre-order Thread

Ugh, so AT&T isn't offering the free ear buds? I was planning on upgrading through AT&T, but I'd like the free ear buds.

Yes, you can get the earbuds. They don't come from AT&T. Samsung offers the promo. You have to order the 10 or 10+. Once you get your phone, download the Shop Samsung app, tap "Menu", select "My Inbox" and then "Samsung Galaxy Buds Offer". Follow the instructions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene