T-Mobile S10/+: Pre-Order Thread

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Nice. Did you change it in the system officially or you just drove there knowing he hadn't left yet? I might do that Monday morning
I didn't change it in system. I called ups first and asked can they hold it there since it still shows destination scan and not on truck yet. Operator said no, because once they change it in system it will change the date for pickup to Monday.

I just decided to drive there since it's along my route to work. It wasn't opened yet but I flagged one of the guys who was moving stuff around and asked if it's possible to check for me whether the item has gone out on the truck yet. He looked at my street and said oh that's my route! He went to his truck and found it and gave it to me lol.

Only ****ty thing is unable to register for the buds on the Samsung app. I went through live chat and had to send them details manually, now need to wait for them to email me before I can send them my preorder receipt

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
when did you buy it and when did it arrive? I was gonna get this for my s10 on amazon but it says in stock on the 22nd. the pigeon site has it in stock but its over double the price smh

I ordered it Feb 22 after I pre ordered the phone. Looks like its out of stock right now. I see it on the spigen site, but the price is outrageous. Also I saw someone on Ebay selling it but I don't shop there myself. I got it with 3 days since I live near an Amazon hub.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I just got back from dropping my S9+ off at the local T-Mobile store and while chatting with the rep he told me the wait time is now backed up to a month and they didn't get 1 single S10e, S10 or S10+ in.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Wooow. The current estimated ship date for new orders of the flamingo pink s10 plus is 5/16-6/6!!!!!!! wtffffffff

Your kidding really OMG! I am wondering now on my Best Buy unlocked one she said I was the only one to order one and that they were getting a truck of 60 phones in tonight. Can't one be just mine LOL!

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Wooow. The current estimated ship date for new orders of the flamingo pink s10 plus is 5/16-6/6!!!!!!! wtffffffff

OK it went down to 4/2-4/16. Maybe it was a fluke or maybe they received confirmation of more stock sooner than expected. Still a hella long time. I want my damn phone!!

artzynerd

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
I called and it's still in shipping containers and won't be available til Monday at 930a I guess I'll wait until it's delivered. I wish I worked from home on Monday.

CardsFan80

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
Everyone who has seen my phone has been impressed. My brother just got the iPhone XR and said hes going to see if he can return it.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Dear All:

i use an Onkyo app for controlling my AVR (audio visual receiver) for music and tv. the app doesn't have the usual 3 dashes for the menu button. as a result, i can't press the usual 3 dashes and access other options.

in the past, i.e. Samsung S8+, S9+, etc, i was able to go into the Assist menu of the Samsung phone and check a box that requests that a "floating menu" button show up -- this is under the dexterity assist part where it helps certain people who needs certain extra functions to help them navigate.

in the S10+, even when i activate the floating menu button, there isn't a 3-dashes inside anymore to select what i need.

may i ask if anyone else has an idea of how to navigate?

thank you in advance.

Nino DaDemon

Mar 4, 2019
Visit site
for those who signed up for the pre order promotion, did you guys get the buds or the 130$ Ecertificate and when are you guys receiving them? I signed up when I got my phone on the 8th and just got a notification today that my buds are shipping the week of April 8th but I ordered March 2nd. I thought they were out of buds at that time and were giving out the 130$ ec only ?

artzynerd

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
I cant wait for the truck to arrive today with my flaming s10+. I am working from home so I will be here when it arrives. Funny thing is that I ordered it because my camera died on my Note 8. I knew it was an update that caused it but Samsung made me take it in for service and they said the camera replacement fixes it. I just received an update on my Note 8 yesterday and now the camera is working. LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Novatian