Samsung Galaxy S6 Andriod V7. No clock or weather home page

dx90

May 21, 2018
Visit site
Hi all,

I have a Galaxy S6 that doesn't show the time, date and weather on the home page.

It was updated recently to the latest update. But there are only icons and the search on the home page is this normal to have no date, clock and weather widget on the home page?

Thanks

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this to the S6 forum for more specific traffic.

Have you already tried going through the Add Widget process and looked through the available widgets to see if the clock/weather widget you want is still there? If this happened after a system update, it's always possible that Samsung decided to get rid of it.

dx90

May 21, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this to the S6 forum for more specific traffic.

Have you already tried going through the Add Widget process and looked through the available widgets to see if the clock/weather widget you want is still there? If this happened after a system update, it's always possible that Samsung decided to get rid of it.

Thanks for moving my post.

I had another look for the widget and can't find it although in setting\apps I can see weather 200KB and weather forecast 152KB. I downloaded a couple of themes that included the clock, date and weather but after install I still can't get the widget to show.