Samsung Galaxy S8+ G955FD Dual Sim Lock Screen Question

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up a S8+ Duos from eBay during Black Friday Week. It is sourced from UAE. It works fine with T-Mobile and I have a Hong Kong CSL SIM in SIM 2. I cannot find any WIFI dialing setting but this is not a big deal as this S8+ seems to have better reception than my previous phone.

When the phone is off, there is a time display. Double tap the Square/Home Display, the phone would display two time displays. One is Local and the other is Home. This is quite useful as I bought this phone for travel. The issue is, I am not able to change the Home time display. The Local time is correct. The Home time currently displays UAE time. Is there a way to change that?
duos1.jpg

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
OK! I finally solved this Home Time issue on the Lock screen. The settings are buried and difficult to locate. I actually found these settings with the help of Bixby. It is in the Roaming Clock. From that I changed the Home Time. Now, when I double tap on the Home Button, my home time is shown. It is the same with my Local time but when I roam, the Home Time is set and my Local Time would change. Issue solved.

HT.jpg

Roaming Clock.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal